Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ playe

notebook = i7 from 2.3 to 3.2; 8gb rams; gtx 660m 2gb; if anything else concerns you ask :D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ playe

notebook = i7 from 2.3 to 3.2; 8gb rams; gtx 660m 2gb; if anything else concerns you ask :D

also make a video so he can see the problem .. coz also i can say i have i20 100gb and stuck a lot...words meen nothing .....i have i3 2gb 1gbvideo and can run 3 clients no lag no stuck no problem and at 4 clients its work a bit hard coz of low resurce of pc ....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

A video showing your "spikes" would be great...and your SO ( like w8.1 w10 w7 etc)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Honestly i wouldve made a video,but i dont know how nor i feel like learning how to do it. I havent played in a while in your server and i though you might have enctoured that same problem with other players , since you have huge player base in your srv. Spikes usually occure after first hour of playing. I monitored my video/proccesor incase they overheat or something(since im playing from notebook), but they dont. I woulve tried reinstalling netframework and stuff like that but at the same time im playing in Mu philipines also s12, with 3clients and 3k + online. Dont have spikes there.

Recently i downgraded my S.O to 8.1. x64.

P.S. ApophyS - im not sure what you meant , but if you think im lying about my specs(which nowadays are considered as old & low specs), then im sad to see/hear that. You will have to satisfy yourself with words.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Honestly i wouldve made a video,but i dont know how nor i feel like learning how to do it. I havent played in a while in your server and i though you might have enctoured that same problem with other players , since you have huge player base in your srv. Spikes usually occure after first hour of playing. I monitored my video/proccesor incase they overheat or something(since im playing from notebook), but they dont. I woulve tried reinstalling netframework and stuff like that but at the same time im playing in Mu philipines also s12, with 3clients and 3k + online. Dont have spikes there.

P.S. ApophyS - im not sure what you meant , but if you think im lying about my specs(which nowadays are considered as old & low specs), then im sad to see/hear that. You will have to satisfy yourself with words.

No im not say u lie im saying u spam and denigrate a great server .. i hate play norr server but here ive played for some time and even on cs where its masive ppl online togheter i dont have u problems and me pc specs are 3x time lower than u're pc ... so its not a lie its just a nonsens and negative talk ....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Nonsense and negative talk ? Lol dude you got no idea what you are talking. Anyways i would like you to stop typing at least to me, you just make unncesery spam here. You're toxic, restrain yourself, especially about things you do not understand.

Check my first comment and you will see if im "denigrate" a great server. I simply looked for help here :) since i saw admin/gm is actually looking at its thread.
With that being said. Farewell. I lost interest in fixing this, not to mention arguing with someone like ... Apo...something.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

That's weird because Mu Philipines and Legend.mu have the same client , so I if you play Mu PH good you should be play Legend MU too...if not maybe the problem will be the "host" and your ISP

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

@metalica when u open a reset server low rate ?:)) u sad before will think on it :p
maybe its time to give class to resets server also ? :love:
im so sick of all this private servers whit noob admins that don't know config a fking box but they run a server :glare:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Castle Siege 26/02/2017 by Tnoresi

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am here to ask players of this server if it is play to win server or fully pay to win? For sure there is donation and it is acceptable. But in some mu servers you cant win over players if you dont donate. Is this server one of them or?

In Cs video there are too many players with enough good items. I want to know they got it with farming or just donating?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

@metalica when u open a reset server low rate ?:)) u sad before will think on it :p
maybe its time to give class to resets server also ? :love:
im so sick of all this private servers whit noob admins that don't know config a fking box but they run a server :glare:

I dont know, I help here make some publish about the server mesosa or Mulegend can answer that.

I am here to ask players of this server if it is play to win server or fully pay to win? For sure there is donation and it is acceptable. But in some mu servers you cant win over players if you dont donate. Is this server one of them or?

In Cs video there are too many players with enough good items. I want to know they got it with farming or just donating?

It's not pay to win, the cashshop it's not p2w... for example you can get from BOSSES, "slot of radiance", all items of the server you can reach hunting. offcourse if you have BLESS or wcoin you can buy that ingame from another player or in store

pt bonus exp?

(Dark Knight, Fairy Elf, Dark Wizard)
(Dark Lord, Summoner, Magic Gladiator)
(Dark Lord, Summoner, Rage Fighter)
(Grow Lancer, Dark Wizard, Fairy Elf)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

4744 online! New record! Enjoy Us

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

If someone want to share info about the server please share this url:

https://www.facebook.com/DimensionG...524947610645/1320897801306681/?type=3&theater

metallica - Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players! - RaGEZONE Forums

Back