Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ playe

cant logg in to website try on 3 computers and 2 phones

ps i can loggin with internet explorer but not with phone or google crome

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ playe

Why are there so many high lvl players on low level maps. They have simmilar name patterns, like - KSsomething. Thats indicates that they are meant to steal the mobs from the spots so that others can't lvlup. Like some kind of BOTS. Either the server administration is faking the server population with this or someone has nothing better to do than generate characters to stop others from progresing. Please Do something about this.... They are ruining the game. Non-pvp server. Maps - Most of the LT covered with these characters and prolly other maps too, like atlans.
At least kick them out. I'm 100% sure there is something not right with them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

5000+online!

New Quick Icon to see the schedule Events

oB7WiyL - Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

ONLINE: 5440 !!

New server added

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Seriously. Could someone answer me who are those people with Elfs sitting in most of the spots on the non-pvp server and not letting anyone lvlup in those spots? They are 100% 400 lvl as they are basically oneshoting the mobs.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Seriously. Could someone answer me who are those people with Elfs sitting in most of the spots on the non-pvp server and not letting anyone lvlup in those spots? They are 100% 400 lvl as they are basically oneshoting the mobs.

Maybe a good idea is create another server non-pvp for new ppl, with the new server the admins reduce the amount of the offattack in all servers, and reduce the time of stayed in the safe when you die.

Did you have another idea?, maybe remove lvl 400 in non-pvp in certains maps would be help? Could you please share your complain? are you less than 400?

Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello. At that point ofc I was below 400. The thing is that these character with those strange names in my opinion are either Farming bots by other players or the server administration is trying to increase the servers population by creating these fake characters/accounts that will result in these nice messages like - "wow our server reached 1000000 online people!! come and play!!" And there is a third option that I previsously mentioned but is highly unlikely - someone has so much free time that he decided to create many accounts and fill all the lvling spots to ruin other people lvling process and by that he gains orgasms or something like that.

why would a 400lvl charachet (Elfs mostly) stay 24/7 in low level maps.... and why their names mostly start with KS01 or something like that.

This all smells fishy...

Ofc it is possible to find some free spots but its not that easy. I think the server would be much nicer if this issue would be taken care of or explained.

Maybe a good idea is create another server non-pvp for new ppl, with the new server the admins reduce the amount of the offattack in all servers, and reduce the time of stayed in the safe when you die.

Did you have another idea?, maybe remove lvl 400 in non-pvp in certains maps would be help? Could you please share your complain? are you less than 400?

Thanks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi admin pm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

5k plus online offline players or 5k plus bots? :) It is funny. I tested this game and it has terrible atmosphere in game. A normal server with around 200 online has more and more active atmosphere lol :) Stop with this funny dreams. Put limit to that offattack system and make it work with Rena
Like 1 day-1 rena or something else. Stop being happy that your server is full of bots :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

5k plus online offline players or 5k plus bots? :) It is funny. I tested this game and it has terrible atmosphere in game. A normal server with around 200 online has more and more active atmosphere lol :) Stop with this funny dreams. Put limit to that offattack system and make it work with Rena
Like 1 day-1 rena or something else. Stop being happy that your server is full of bots :))

I agree

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I agree too, we made OffAttack due to some problems we had on past with connections. Then we decided to make it a Tool for players.
But thanks to grifik for it's idea of making offattack characters lvl 400+ not be able to be on low maps, that's a really great idea and we hope we can get more ideas like that from players ( because obviously we never figured out that ).

But i have to say that it's not true that players are not active, just check PVP events and you will see ( they can't use offattack there ).

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Offattacking in lower maps (atlans/losttower/tarkan) should be allowed but keep it 5 (offattack) connections per server , I mean i understand why people do this , is to farm jewels , and buy stuff from market , some people can donate , others prefer to grind/farm it out , and waste time to switch / trade with 30+ offattack accounts , no need to complain , Maybe make it so offattacking can only last up to 12 hours on lower level maps (the farming maps) or significantly reduce the jewel drop rate in offattack at this map , there are lots of ways to counter this , but you will piss off lots of f2p players.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

https://www.facebook.com/DimensionGamers.net/posts/1349591698437291

Coming on Next Update on Saturday at 08/04 18:00 hs Server Time.
--
* New PVP Boss. Guide will be published during update.
* Free PVP Arena.
* Random Map PVP Event. Guide will be published during update.
* New invasions that will reward jewels.
* Jewel drop will be increased.
* Bless of Light will be enabled.
* Imperial Fortress event will have limited entrances per day.
* Blood Castle reward settings will be changed.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Next Update

Mu Rummy Normal/Special
Mini Bomb

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

CS schedule was changed to Saturday 22hs Server TIME (gmt-3)

Last CS, Phillipine ally returned , Welcome!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello. At that point ofc I was below 400. The thing is that these character with those strange names in my opinion are either Farming bots by other players or the server administration is trying to increase the servers population by creating these fake characters/accounts that will result in these nice messages like - "wow our server reached 1000000 online people!! come and play!!" And there is a third option that I previsously mentioned but is highly unlikely - someone has so much free time that he decided to create many accounts and fill all the lvling spots to ruin other people lvling process and by that he gains orgasms or something like that.

why would a 400lvl charachet (Elfs mostly) stay 24/7 in low level maps.... and why their names mostly start with KS01 or something like that.

This all smells fishy...

Ofc it is possible to find some free spots but its not that easy. I think the server would be much nicer if this issue would be taken care of or explained.

Hey,

Not sure about the KSxx characters,
But I am a human player on this server and have 3 characters farming low maps for jewels (characters names are 9090, 9091, 9092
So yeah, they might look like bots, bit I am real :)

Back