Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

metallica Any news about S13EP2?

Give us Some images xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

LAST CS: OCTAGON WINS

Mu Mobile Lemuria Auction House development:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

LAST CS

Soon S13 Ep2-2 Numeric Baseball (MiniGame)

Bonus...Lemuria: Lost Continent still on development:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Is there an event or something with some Magic Red Sorcery for wcoins?

Chars on offlevel dont kill them it was standing on my spot in dd2... is this a special event for now or is it long event always ON?

Last edited:
See what I See.
Reaction score

Hello guys, am glad to be here again :D after longer break from mu i started searching for some private long term well configured servers with low rates there i found that one 2years already online 10 servers online was suprisng as hell for me, lot of players online. I started feeling like on gmo sersiously <3 ofc as it usually is I get addicted from Mu playing hardly for little bit longer then 1month and am already 840lvl not too bad i think, there is only 1 small problem after few weeks being online I met just few players speaking english am talking just about minimumcommunitive level to do anything togheter but ... most of players are latino and they dont rly speak ENG or they dont want to? so because of that there are kind of barriers beetwen players makes me feel sick so we decided to GIVE HUGE RECOMENNDATION for LEGEND MU as a proof I can share that after 15years around playing mu its first server i donated cause it worth xshop isnt that greedy like GMO for few few 5dollars ure gonna be rich enough to buy lot of useful items from xshop market but ofc u dont have to there are many ways to get everything on ur own as well just play active! :O EVERYTHING is well prepared admins rly take care about server like they should, We made opposite guild to latino guilds mainly because we cant understand each other we are from all around the world so thats normal we speaking in english usually most of server players responding in spanish/portuguse so wat we can do? being so small community We are inviting all the players looking for active teamplay, fun, friends ofc load of laughin thats main thing :D THC :D and some proper help for start we are here to give u a hand because that hand later will help us to become stronger and do much more togheter! So join us and become 1 of gringos players punishin bad boys from south america :D Dont wait join today server let us know in game ask for Judgement or GodsHand we will explain u everything and advice u wats the story with details ;) IF u spent ur time reading this post respect and APOLOGIZES for form of that speech but am completly stoned... So hope see ya in game and remember thats only game so chill dont take anything too seriously have fun and care about ur mates only real team means power in that game :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi ManczeL! I'm glad you like the server. We do the best we can.

Why don't you create a post on our facebook page? That way you will reach more players :). You can create message on our Forum too :).

See what I See.
Reaction score

Because i know for wat type of players i looking for :D no worries ;) and to bo honest i got no fb xD

See what I See.
Reaction score

If you thinkin about start playing contact us in game guild UrukHai - gm GodsHand - main - Judgement we will help you as we can some starting useful craps, pt slot, friendly team will explain you how everythin works and what worth to do on server and answer ur questions etc :) we speaking mainly in English, am saying mainly because am Polish and we are few in guild so from time to time Polish Language shows : ) so get in join one of best private server I ever played in my opinion better in that point then GMO, If u looking for long term stable server and team feel free to join us. See you in game! THC.

Zapraszamy rowniez ogarnietych Ludzi z naszego kraju jest na kilka osob na krzyz i miloby bylo jeszcze z jakimis rodakami wspolpracowac jezeli masz ochote dolacz do starych wyjadaczy i pomoz skopac latynoskie dupy :D pomozemy i wyjasnimy co i jak takze dawaj do nas i pisz :D THC.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

When will you update to season 14 ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

When will you update to season 14 ?
info from they fb page :p
[ENG]
Server maintenance on November 10th at 15:00hr Server Time.
Season 14 update will be applied.
Change Log will be published after maintenance ends.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Four days! for Season 14

metallica - Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players! - RaGEZONE Forums

https://www.legend.mu/season14/

The Unique and the Best server files in the World of MU Online.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm from Argentina too, sorry but we're not allowed to speak spanish here :p

Why don't you open a new server?
There are LOT of people waiting for a fresh database of your server.

I don't know, maybe something with a little more exp, but only 4 mobs per spot?
I don't know right now HOW to do it, but I really know that you can perfectly have another server.

What I mean is: of course that if you open a new server, the online number of your current one
WILL go down... but it already has a tremendous base player number so, it will never die, and you know that.

You also know that you have THE BEST PRIVATE MU ONLINE SERVER in all the world
(you know too that I am not exaggerating).
Why not a fresh database (without even touching the actual one) for creating a fresh community?

Just think about it, while you continue with that mobile game (or for whatever it is)
that seems pretty good by the way.

Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

EL GOD
"I dont know, maybe you need to switch game, Mu takes just 10apm/week, graphic prehistoric,community lazy"
Feelsbad

Back