Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You should get an Original Name
So many server even webzen has already LegendMU.

please dont build ur fanbase or likes or social "promoting" base on something is already successful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should get an Original Name
So many server even webzen has already LegendMU.

please dont build ur fanbase or likes or social "promoting" base on something is already successful.
We do what we do, and we do things strategically whether you or anybody else approve of it or not. And if you can't build your own player base, don't need to be bitter. And guess what? Majority of my playerbase comes from a market already loyal to me for 7 years.

Secondly, that entire argument you have can be said for the exact same thing for any private server of any game around the world: "Please don't build your fanbase on something already successful" <= on this argument alone, all private servers are operating and building on something already successful. That being said, maybe you shouldn't visit RZ.

Thirdly, with that same argument, please MESSAGE EVERY SINGLE server today that uses the "Personal Store" currency from the original Zen to Wcoin/Ecoin to also stop using it as this concept was developed by me on the year 2007 under MuEngine files with JohnM/Eric/Phit666. I'd really love that to happen. :huh:

On another note! We're averaging 1,000 online with a unique IP login average of 600! MU Legends eX200 Home

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We do what we do, and we do things strategically whether you or anybody else approve of it or not. And if you can't build your own player base, don't need to be bitter. And guess what? Majority of my playerbase comes from a market already loyal to me for 7 years.

Secondly, that entire argument you have can be said for the exact same thing for any private server of any game around the world: "Please don't build your fanbase on something already successful" <= on this argument alone, all private servers are operating and building on something already successful. That being said, maybe you shouldn't visit RZ.

Thirdly, with that same argument, please MESSAGE EVERY SINGLE server today that uses the "Personal Store" currency from the original Zen to Wcoin/Ecoin to also stop using it as this concept was developed by me on the year 2007 under MuEngine files with JohnM/Eric/Phit666. I'd really love that to happen. :huh:

On another note! We're averaging 1,000 online with a unique IP login average of 600! MU Legends eX200 Home

You are So Laughable.
Well I guess this is your ads thread, not as if anyone is posting much. Dont wanna ruin more for you and let others see the bad server you running. But good luck yet again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are So Laughable.
Well I guess this is your ads thread, not as if anyone is posting much. Dont wanna ruin more for you and let others see the bad server you running. But good luck yet again.
Yup, as ragezone is really the "best" place to generate ad traffic? (sarcasm). Although no matter how little, it still does its part. :wink:

On another note I'd like to celebrate finally hitting an online count of 1,000 players online! With just 2 servers and 1k on, feel the tightness forcing you to PK, KS, and fights in Blood Castle, Devil Square, and Chaos Castle!

Enjoy this "bad" server! Haters gonna hate, but numbers speak for themselves! Keep the bashes coming bitter people, but we'll keep doing what we do. Know what that is? Being better than you! Let's go Season 2!

#NO-OFFLEVEL #NO-OFFATTACK #NO-UNLICLIENT

2LpvRZA - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server settings are great, but there is a big problem with farmers on this server. New players can barely find a low spot to level up because people are parking 1 of there 10-15 chars on them farming jewels 24/7. Screws over the economy too.

Back