Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

MU
LEGENDS - Season 2
is a project based out of love for the game of oldschool retail GMO. Join our community where we believe in real gamebalance such as trade, hunting and character builds. We have partnered up with marketing teams internationally to help grow the community.

Exp: 10x | Drop: Hard | NON-REBIRTH | MU Helper | Cash Shop: Seals

NO DONATE ITEMS | PLAY TO WIN
Help us bring back and relive the old school game! Our community is active with its events such as:
BLOOD CASTLE, DEVIL SQUARE, CHAOS CASTLE
------------------------------------------------------------------
SERVER LAUNCHED ON MAY 24, 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------

2Ido8nJ - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

MULEGENDS LINKS:

Official Website: MU Legends

Facebook Page: Facebook MULegends Support

Game Download: CLICK HERE

z59IAIE - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

MULEGENDS SERVER INFO
NON RESET / NO RESET
EXP: 10x
Drop: 30%
Max Level: 400
Zen: MEDIUM
MU HELPER: Available
WCoins: Farm-able / Hunt-able
Old Classic Gameplay
Server Host: LOS ANGELES, USA

271RGoA - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

SCREENSHOTS

D8hyj1Q - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MU LEGENDS Season 2 | 10x | OLD School | NON-REBIRTH | INTERNATIONAL

After 4 days from launching we have around 300 to 400 players online and growing!
NO OFFLEVEL! NO OFFSTORE! NO UNLI CLIENT! HARD SERVER! NON-RESET

Our Server is PAID IN ADVANCE for ONE YEAR! (LONG TERM)

Screen Shots

oPfZILe - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

qhbf2hI - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

27DKzkH - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

XFhHGBc - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Z0uIegh - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

7isOwGV - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The community is doing well, with a large population coming from the following:

1. Latinos (Portuguese & Spanish)
2. Philippines
3. Vietnam
4. U.K.

So far, in just 5 days from launching, we are averaging 400 online count.

We will be announcing our first Castle Siege soon. There has been a pool for donations for the siege that's amounting to 500 USD. I'm going to announce the mechanics for the Castle Siege winner soon.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Our Fanpage is doing pretty good also despite being an old school non-rebirth server. They actively join facebook discussions, but I wished theyd use the forums. xD

NtPQnWr - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums
NYa35Tz - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
500 ONLINE! Thanks for the love and support. In just 1 week even if we are an old school Season 2 server we have grown from 100 to 200 to 300 and now 500 players online with an international community!

D8hyj1Q - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

NO OFFLEVEL! NO OFFATTACK! NO-UNLI CLIENT! NO DONATE ITEMS!​

✅Real PLAY to WIN!
✅Non-Rebirth
✅Earn WCoin
✅MU Helper - On
✅SEASON 2

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So looks like the community is doing great! Here's a small and short sneakpeak of the community on just a few of the maps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Slash, thanks for messaging me. I somehow managed to launch the client after closing some of my apps. I guess it doesn't play well with all the tools I use on my PC.

I've got a few questions straight ahead:
- As That-Cool-Guy asked: what is the limit of connections per IP? I am not a fan of servers where there are 10 people, and everyone has 10 accounts open simultaneously. It hits hard on economy and feeling like playing with bots.

- What does Gold VIP give? It says on website that exp/drop increase but by how much?

- Is there an increased exp for events like Blood Castle? I.e., is there a point in doing events, or those who just AFK are better off?
That's it for now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Multiclient on? How limit per PC/IP?
Currently 15 per IP, as we have players coming from one single computer shop. Our current average is 1 IP = 3 Accounts.

Hey Slash, thanks for messaging me. I somehow managed to launch the client after closing some of my apps. I guess it doesn't play well with all the tools I use on my PC.

I've got a few questions straight ahead:
- As That-Cool-Guy asked: what is the limit of connections per IP? I am not a fan of servers where there are 10 people, and everyone has 10 accounts open simultaneously. It hits hard on economy and feeling like playing with bots.

- What does Gold VIP give? It says on website that exp/drop increase but by how much?

- Is there an increased exp for events like Blood Castle? I.e., is there a point in doing events, or those who just AFK are better off?
That's it for now.
-Currently 15 per IP, as we have players coming from one single computer shop. Our current average is 1 IP = 3 Accounts. We understand your concern but on the world of MU today we have to make adjustments especially for the Philippine, Vietnamese and Indonesian players who usually play in internet-cafes.

-Gold gives an additonal 20% "BASE" Exp, 30% Additional Excellent & Jewel Drops, Higher Chaos Goblin Rate for some combinations.

-Blood Castle, Devil Square, Chaos Castle is being used now by players to grind out Wcoins/credits. If you check the economy of the server, the grinders or aka non-donators grind out Blood Castle and Chaos Castle for credits to compete with donators to buy miscellaneous stuff from the in-game CashShop (X - Keybutton).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks great, will give it a try. Love old school mu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pYUWxlI - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

So after 2 weeks, we're now approaching 700 online!

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
$200 USD Cash Prizes for our Castle Siege! In less than a month's time, we will be having our first siege. The server is now at 700+ Online Count and we're getting traction in social media in multiple countries.

Hope to see you there! Again, my project is for the love of the classic game. You gotta do what you gotta do to keep it alive.
G6To90K - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said friend, but I do not think that 40-50x would radically change your idea!no one needs to die to get lvl 400 this is past, the game starts from the 400 nowadays!another note is careful with the ip limit I believe 7 acc's per ip would be ideal! nowadays 1 player creates 30 accs and leaves spread by the maps collecting jewel and thus harming new players who need free spots in the maps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said friend, but I do not think that 40-50x would radically change your idea!no one needs to die to get lvl 400 this is past, the game starts from the 400 nowadays!another note is careful with the ip limit I believe 7 acc's per ip would be ideal! nowadays 1 player creates 30 accs and leaves spread by the maps collecting jewel and thus harming new players who need free spots in the maps.
  1. 1EXP must always take 1 month approximately to max-out (if you dont spend). A server where things are faster have no trading value and have no value for the game as there is minimal effort. Exp 40 or 50 would make people max out in less than one week, their characters wont have value and no income stream for the server, players also wont have any form of commitment with us.

The goal of my server is to re-enact GMO gameplay or Retail gameplay of 2003 to 2005. I know we cant fully do this, but as close as we can get why not.

We do not sell items, only seals and pets, so our income stream to maintain the server is from this alone, and probably very few miscellaneous cash shop stuff. Fast servers are usually known as "fly-by-nights". They open fast, get population fast, close fast. It's all about what type of community you're looking for. I'm looking to build a committed community, I dont waste my time for people who like things fast, but close fast also. I'm happy with my current community, we have 700+ online in less than a month.

My last server on 2012 to 2015 had 4,000 online (it's still alive but im not the owner anymore), and that was even slower.

My principle for servers I run, manage, or own is:
    "If you don't value the game and gameplay experience, please find your way out the door."

2. Regarding IP Limit, please read the previous posts. I have already stated that we have limited the number of allowed accounts.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
$200 USD Cash Prizes for our Castle Siege! In less than a month's time, we will be having our first siege. The server is now at 700+ Online Count and we're getting traction in social media in multiple countries.

Hope to see you there! Again, my project is for the love of the classic game. You gotta do what you gotta do to keep it alive.
G6To90K - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums
For more details on the $200 USD Castle Siege, please visit the website: MU Legends eX200 Home

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We're finally approaching 800+ Online Count! Classic GMO! No Reset! NO UNLI CLIENT!

ZY2JEsI - MU LEGENDS Season2|10x|CLASSIC GMO|NO-REBIRTH|INTERNATIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

First Test CS is this weekend! See you guys!

Attachments

Back