Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU] Magical Raven MU – | 50x | S13e2 | Drop 40% | fully automated |

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think not much people want to play a new grand open server,Which have top 1xx Rs :))
Goodluck

We do have Grand Reset for that, also, even tho the server is low XP those resets can be made in 1 week or so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No database reset! The database will remain the same!

This is actually live server.

:)

What? Why you keep database from beta -> live?
Beta -> live always means database reset so the testing has been done and its a fresh start, nobody is willing to come server if people just look up rankings and see players with multiple resets already when day 1 (live). 0 players online atm!

I will be checking later if you have made a decision to fresh start the server, after all updates it will be good for the server.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i always wonder why most of the MuOnline server uses Gints server settings and copy them to theirs.
Especially the lorencia skins.

We played such server already. I encourage you since you are still new in this project... you should make something real unique. Thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What? Why you keep database from beta -> live?
Beta -> live always means database reset so the testing has been done and its a fresh start, nobody is willing to come server if people just look up rankings and see players with multiple resets already when day 1 (live). 0 players online atm!

I will be checking later if you have made a decision to fresh start the server, after all updates it will be good for the server.

We have to decide regarding database reset and we'll come back with it this week. If player want this we may reset it.

i always wonder why most of the MuOnline server uses Gints server settings and copy them to theirs.
Especially the lorencia skins.

We played such server already. I encourage you since you are still new in this project... you should make something real unique. Thx

Hi Daigo and thanks for your reply,

I understand what you're saying and you are right. But there are many things to be considered when a MU server is build not just the skin. Its a hard and long work, and usually the most time demanding things are the graphical ones, like banners, advertising and ...skins.
We focused so far on gameplay and game system, so that players have a good in-game experience, we'll also focus on banners, skins etc but for now we need the functional part to be great.

The server is built to be automatic and to allow players to make there own way, independent, in the world of MU.

All systems are tide together, the lore, the game play, the economy the exchange, the market trying to make players experience a great one.

There are also some systems witch will come in place a bit later on.

Raven

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
settings looks nice i will try! is it real count of online players? because it show 0 online. if its right number of online players then admin and gm must make a lot more advertisment or spam in any big servers jo come join magical raven :cool:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have to decide regarding database reset and we'll come back with it this week. If player want this we may reset it.

Thank you for the response, i would like to ask that how many unique people have been playing last week? (different accounts/ips), that hints for something that must be done :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
excellent crap items drop is too high decrease it 50%. pentagram box for beginners do not work. excellent items +3 options better be removed, or leave with just +hp option. its just my suggestion to make server better :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the response, i would like to ask that how many unique people have been playing last week? (different accounts/ips), that hints for something that must be done :p

Hi Raato and thanks for your message.

We updated the news: Magical Raven MU

Tonight if all things work well we'll have the reset :)

Also we added 2 new Promotional codes to help new members!

excellent crap items drop is too high decrease it 50%. pentagram box for beginners do not work. excellent items +3 options better be removed, or leave with just +hp option. its just my suggestion to make server better :)

Thank you Eividulis for your suggestions. After the restart the changes will be live.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for that update, i will join tomorrow :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool :) and wings in x shop is too cheap, make it a lot more expensive! tonight server will be wipede/reseted?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool :) and wings in x shop is too cheap, make it a lot more expensive! tonight server will be wipede/reseted?

Hi Eividulis,

The wings in X Shop are on different prices. The lv 1 wings have a price, lv 2 another...and so on. The 4th level wings are the most expensive.
Its true they also are not that expensive, but we planned from the beginning to make a not expensive server, so that players will be able to afford it.
Everyone
Also we only sell wings and rings in X Shop no other items so that it wont be a difference between players. Everyone who want so be max it can be by playing.

Database reset!

Fresh start 20.07.2018

Promotion:
XASK-Q51I-71NO - 3 days VIP (to VIP server);
9E70-CUH4-I57A - 50 Goblin Points;

Enjoy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Database reset is over! Have a great game ;)

Here its a tutorial about Quest Helper:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How long it takes to make 1 reset?

150 resets what is it for? Is there a Grand Reset after that?

Because if stats stays even with max stats 65k it will be able to reach max stats way before max number of resets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How long it takes to make 1 reset?

150 resets what is it for? Is there a Grand Reset after that?

Because if stats stays even with max stats 65k it will be able to reach max stats way before max number of resets

Hi RevengeDK,

We implemented few weeks back Grand Reset system, and its requirements are these:

Requirements: Level 400, Master Level 400, Reset 150, 10,000,000 Zen
Reward: 500 WCoinC
Grand Reset limit: 10

The 150 resets can be done by a hardcore player in 2 weeks or so. There are a lot of factors witch influence this, VIP experience, buffs, etc. The server is 50x but with all the buffs, VIP experience and spots it is not that difficult.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything is ok, but why in x50 server you put 2lvl wings to npc? its really enough small wings. we choose x50 server because of hardcore gameplay. its not fun to buy 2lvl from npc. and excellent items with 3 options... please make some polls in magical raven forum about what players prefer. good luck :)

Back