Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

X MU ONLINE | SEASON 6 + HUGE CUSTOMS | x1000 | JUST OPENED

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
X MU ONLINE | SEASON 6 + HUGE CUSTOMS | x1000 | 16.11.2018 - GRAND OPENING

Lazerhack - X MU ONLINE | SEASON 6 + HUGE CUSTOMS | x1000 | JUST OPENED - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello people! We are happy to present you this new mu online project, called "X MU ONLINE".
Most of all useful information are available on site, in english language, so we are glad to see people with any race and nationality.

Server time: UTC +3
Server host location: Russia, Moscow

Register account
Download client

MAIN INFO:

• Exp: x1000
• Drop: 25%
• Master Exp: x1000
• Max master level: 200
• Reset level: 400
• Max stats: 50000
• Points per level: DK/MG/ELF/DW/SUMM/RF = 5, DL = 6
• 4000 Level Up points on start

CUSTOM FEATURES:

• MU Online server without Lorencia? Easy! We are not using lorencia map at all.
• New unique starting map: The Lost Fortress:

Lazerhack - X MU ONLINE | SEASON 6 + HUGE CUSTOMS | x1000 | JUST OPENED - RaGEZONE Forums

• New unique Excellent options, Pink options, Harmony options, Socket options and bonus:

• Extended party system with 10 people allowed. Buffs appear too:
• Unique Talisman system and custom X Shop:
• Battle Ground Event (Team vs Team) on new custom map, with kill statistics after finish and custom rewards:

Also:
• No reflect animation in PvP.
• Damage reflection turned off almost everywhere, except summoner skills and wings.
• Rage Fighter visual damage fixed.
• Farm Silver (custom currency), WCoinP for free from regular monsters and boss monsters.
• You are able to make Full option +15 items in-game for free with Jewel of Excellent, Nature, Socket, Ancient etc.
• You are able to make Full option +15 wings in-game with same jewels.
• Advanced HP, SD bars with GR, Reset and Level.
• New full ancient sets: Hurricane, Red Spirit, Dark Master, Piercing, Dark Soul, Great Dragon, Demonic.
• 4th custom wings with custom effects. (5th will be added soon).
• Master skill tree 95% reworked for PvP server with 50000 stats. Almost all values in percents.
• Party automatically allowed.
• Multi warehouses. (/ware 0-5).
• 10-16 monsters on every spot.
• Monster spawn every second.
• Offtrade with Silver, WcoinP or jewels.
• You can find more useful info about talisman system here: CLICK

CASTLE SIEGE:

• You are able to make 2-5 excellent option items from Senior in castle. (for castle owners).
• New easy recipe to make items from Senior. (you dont need 30 jewel of guardian anymore).
• You can take 1.000.000.000 zen from castle per one time.
• You can gain Silver from spots in Land of Trial.

RESETS:

• NPC for reset is located in the Lost Fortress (136, 143)
• Zen for reset: 2.000.000 * reset count.
• From 10+ reset you need Jewel of Soul for every reset.

GRAND RESETS:

• NPC for grand reset is located in the Lost Fortress (130, 165)
• Zen for reset: 50.000.000 * grand reset count.

AVAILABLE COMMANDS:

/ware 0-4 - select warehouse.
/autoparty 0/1 - auto accept party.
/ms_reset - Master Skill Tree reset.
/ci - inventoty cleaning.
/resetpk - reset your PK level.
/offtrade wcoin
/offtrade soul
/offtrade excellent
/offtrade nature
/offtrade socket
/offtrade ancient
/offtrade silver
/partyleader "Player Name" - make someone else the party leader.

CONTACTS:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: X MU ONLINE | SEASON 6 + HUGE CUSTOMS | x1000 | OPENING: 04.05.2018

definitely gona check this one out !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Only 5 hours left until server opening

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Please provide the location/country of your server's host and at least one in-game screenshot of an admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE'. You have 24 hours, thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Please provide the location/country of your server's host and at least one in-game screenshot of an admin character saying 'Hello RaGEZONE'. You have 24 hours, thanks.

Done, sir :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi:

The server are opened or open in 7 hours?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ok thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Server is opened! Join us!:eek:tt:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Server is opened! Join us!:eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My opinion of this server to hight xp to low jwl drop to hight soul bless jwl price with wcoin,from 10 reset+ you need jwl of soul and u end ur self at 20 rr afk for 1 jwl or go events and maybe get lucky and get 1 soul at finish if ur not 400 cause if you are u cant finish bc,ds.overall good exe drops but wont keep you worm... 24k agi and armors+damege decrease and or hp 10 increase (10k vit)didnt help me. try it but i have a feeling this server wont grow that much!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

My opinion of this server to hight xp to low jwl drop to hight soul bless jwl price with wcoin,from 10 reset+ you need jwl of soul and u end ur self at 20 rr afk for 1 jwl or go events and maybe get lucky and get 1 soul at finish if ur not 400 cause if you are u cant finish bc,ds.overall good exe drops but wont keep you worm... 24k agi and armors+damege decrease and or hp 10 increase (10k vit)didnt help me. try it but i have a feeling this server wont grow that much!

Then go play another server.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I am working on new ways to get free wcoin for new players and wanna make monsters weaker too, i agreed they little bit overpowered now.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Server is opened! Join us!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Server is opened! Join us!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Downloading and hoping to enjoy the server.

Does it come with other customs other than the original sets from other seasons?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Downloading and hoping to enjoy the server.

Does it come with other customs other than the original sets from other seasons?

We already have some custom sets and weapons implemented but they are turned off now because when people come to the server, they dont know anything about new stuff.

Here you can see what are we have:

Sets part 1
Sets part 2
Weapons part 1
Weapons part 2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your launcher is in RUSSIAN or i dont know what language, if u are advertising your server on a international web site dont u think it will be better to have it in a international language?????? Same thing whit your site, server info is online in rusian.......

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
your launcher is in RUSSIAN or i dont know what language, if u are advertising your server on a international web site dont u think it will be better to have it in a international language?????? Same thing whit your site, server info is online in rusian.......

Thank you for notice, i made some updates, launcher is in english now, site updated too. Unfortunately, some FAQ sections and News will remain in russian for a while.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is 3 big guilds already registered to attack the castle, join them and fight for castle together!
More info about castle you can find here: X MU ONLINE

Back