Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU ORIGIN - Forbidden MU Version 6.0 Riding Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can we please start asking our 1000 questions via Private Message or I'm going to have to lock this thread for excessive bumping. It's okay to ask a couple of questions but when it starts turning into discussion, it belongs in PMs. Thanks.

Reaction score
Can we please start asking our 1000 questions via Private Message or I'm going to have to lock this thread for excessive bumping. It's okay to ask a couple of questions but when it starts turning into discussion, it belongs in PMs. Thanks.

Noted. thanks! But i want to ask is this thread is for Server ads discussion?

Reaction score
Noted. thanks! But i want to ask is this thread is for Server ads discussion?
While we do allow some discussion in regards to the private server you're advertising, some people like to use this as a way to keep their thread bumped constantly (this does not mean you're one of these people but it happens a lot.)

We're fine with users asking questions, posting up bugs they found, criticism etc but the reason this section exists is to advertise your servers. Not to discuss them.

Reaction score
While we do allow some discussion in regards to the private server you're advertising, some people like to use this as a way to keep their thread bumped constantly (this does not mean you're one of these people but it happens a lot.)

We're fine with users asking questions, posting up bugs they found, criticism etc but the reason this section exists is to advertise your servers. Not to discuss them.

Ohhh i see. Well i will keep that in mind and thanks for reminding me. But also i can't help to reply if some players asking question regarding the server. Thank you!

Reaction score
Update Logs:

* FIXED character name length when creating character
* FIXED Quest
* FIXED Tarrot Card activation
* FIXED Exp Dungeon wave

Festival Even is ON GOING

COME AND JOIN US!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [AD] Eclipse MU | Season 6 Episode 3 | Non Rebirth | Hardcore | MU Engine Cloud

The most usual settings, anything unique. Why to specify PVP balance if there are no reset here and you 100% adjusted nothing?
I have read about your server and I have drawn a conclusion - you simply need money.
What server - such and online will be :lol:
Good luck man ^^

Reaction score
Re: [AD] Eclipse MU | Season 6 Episode 3 | Non Rebirth | Hardcore | MU Engine Cloud

The most usual settings, anything unique. Why to specify PVP balance if there are no reset here and you 100% adjusted nothing?
I have read about your server and I have drawn a conclusion - you simply need money.
What server - such and online will be :lol:
Good luck man ^^
"More info will be posted before the server opens"

Everyone needs money, tell me if any persons who doesn't? how about you? you don't need money?
Yes and it's the most usual settings, why? because it's hard rate . I wont be here if i didn't adjusted anything and besides we are using the new MU Engine cloud with full support from the development team. And if you read about my server im glad about it :)

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Locked for 1 week due to advertising on multiple forum accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back