Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MU]RocketMU Online Server | Season 9 EP 2 | EXP- x1500, Drop - x40 | Open July 4th!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server off

Server off

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [MU]RocketMU Online Server | Season 9 EP 2 | EXP- x500, Drop - x60 | Open July 4t

Removed off Level
Fixed spot size for Lorencia
Added 3 spots in Noria
Added 3 spots in Elbeland
Added 5 Spots on both sides of the bridge in Kanturu 2!
Added 6 Spots in Karutan 2!

Fixed Lochs Feather, you can purchase it now with 1k Goblin Points
Added Pet Panda for Goblin Points
Added XP Seal for Goblin Points
All Golden Bosses are much stronger now (Player with 4 resets could kill them)
Lowered Navy Blue Candy Box drop rate - you can get better exc items from it.
Lowered ZEN Drop / You can get zen from canndy boxes & Pumkin drop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [MU]RocketMU Online Server | Season 9 EP 2 | EXP- x500, Drop - x60 | Open July 4t

sv off?????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Add some spots in maps such as Atlans or Losttower or Tarkan as well. Also re-work the arena a bit so that monsters cannot leave the cage and spots are more clear (the strength of monsters is fine now I think, easy enough to kill and you have to spend enough time to reach first rr's)

Sincerely,
Proud owner of MG Wings lvl 2 (done in first mix lol so lucky)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Add some spots in maps such as Atlans or Losttower or Tarkan as well. Also re-work the arena a bit so that monsters cannot leave the cage and spots are more clear (the strength of monsters is fine now I think, easy enough to kill and you have to spend enough time to reach first rr's)

Sincerely,
Proud owner of MG Wings lvl 2 (done in first mix lol so lucky)

We have spots in Atlans 2 & 3, Devias, Devias 3 , devias 4 and tarkan for low level players. My idea was not to make monsters stay in one place at arena, but I might make them where they can't travel that far. Thank you!

I am so sorry, I went to sleep and I guess my dedicated server restarted :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Understand. In that case please add Wings lvl 2 for MG in X-Shop and add other Wings lvl 3 than just DL and RF (Cape of Overrule and Mantle). Or remove those 2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I will add lvl 2 MG wings in few hours for Goblin points :)

UPDATE:

We added lvl 2 MG wings + 10 + 2 Options for 30,000 Goblin Points.
We added Pet Skeleton 24 hours for 15,000 Goblin Points.
We added Skeleton Transformation ring 24 hours for 15,000 Goblin Points.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Offline again. By the way you still have not removed Cloak + Mantle lvl 3 from GP Shop. Add other W3 then. Also - rework the drops from Golden/Silver Boxes, they are crap.

Back