Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU VALYRIA|Season 12-Episode 2|x20 Hard Server |LONG TERM|Not-IGCN|Non-Rebirth

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HI
I think many people have problems registering accounts like me ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the player count isnt working, around how many people do you think is playing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how many monsters per spot? and why didnt you put spots on the game map?? please do..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, i havent problems with auth code, and any dc, the most problem are that online on web site, and u should make party join with pm code:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, i havent problems with auth code, and any dc, the most problem are that online on web site, and u should make party join with pm code:)

ZoevQyG - MU VALYRIA|Season 12-Episode 2|x20 Hard Server |LONG TERM|Not-IGCN|Non-Rebirth - RaGEZONE Forums

You can use the party matching function by pressing N key which you can add a password to join :)

how many monsters per spot? and why didnt you put spots on the game map?? please do..

Currently we are using the original spot locations but it's not a bad idea to add more :) we'll look into it in the near future.

try using other browser

Which browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache?
you can check your browser console for any errors.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I created my account with Google Chrome perfectly.

Here are some things to keep in mind:

-Fields are in this order:
ID
Password
Password again
Mail
Security code (Very important to remember those 12 digits. You need to write /auth "12 digits" first time you enter game.
Example: /auth 123456789123

-You need to fill all the fields, and then you should click on Register.
Just in case dont press enter. CLICK on Register.

Truly recommended server. This is not like others. This is 1 in a million, or more.
You can check my profile to see others threads I commented, you will see that I'm a good player, reasonable and experienced.

HIGHLY recommended guys :) See you around

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Our online counter is almost fixed. It should be updated shortly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhm, what's with Impale skill of dk? Visually cast it and takes mana but no damage. X_x
Online counter is definitely not fixed but stuck..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Imo drop of event items is way too low.
After like 48h of playing on 3 accounts I have 5 card piece and 10 piece of Summoning Scroll.

Also site is very bugged - most of the time I can't login or anything (on all browsers).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also think the same, despite having an aura to increase the drop, this is very low, I'm really scared to think what it will be after losing the buff, as you say, almost no drop items, the drop is quite nil , And when you finally get a medal or something like that, the same only gives garbage, ie it is very difficult to get items like this and still do not give anything? Luckily they give you a set for a while, I do not know if it will be permanent or if it will only be for the opening of the server, but players should be able to easily get medals, hearts, etc to build a basic set for when they lose the one they give to you, or Simply to create chaos weapons and be able to make the first wings.

Could you give a look at the drop theme? I got a soul barrier in the 1st dungeon, I do not know if this is "normal" right now, I usually get that skill from the Tarkan map and on the maps that follow.At least I think that they should increase a lot the drop of, medals, hearts, etc, items like that .... and the event items increase a little more their drop too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also think the same, despite having an aura to increase the drop, this is very low, I'm really scared to think what it will be after losing the buff, as you say, almost no drop items, the drop is quite nil , And when you finally get a medal or something like that, the same only gives garbage, ie it is very difficult to get items like this and still do not give anything? Luckily they give you a set for a while, I do not know if it will be permanent or if it will only be for the opening of the server, but players should be able to easily get medals, hearts, etc to build a basic set for when they lose the one they give to you, or Simply to create chaos weapons and be able to make the first wings.

Could you give a look at the drop theme? I got a soul barrier in the 1st dungeon, I do not know if this is "normal" right now, I usually get that skill from the Tarkan map and on the maps that follow.At least I think that they should increase a lot the drop of, medals, hearts, etc, items like that .... and the event items increase a little more their drop too.

Drop of skills was changed in S10 - MU Online | Medieval Fantasy MMORPG so now it's normal.

About those event item bags and better items I'm also agreed. Now we have lucky set's but they will expire in 2 days (for me ofc) and then I will be forced to use shop items... :< Also dmg/def etc without buffs and lucky set options will drop drastically and it will be really a problem Imo (even if someone would like to spend $ - Lucky set for wcoins is expensive).

Next thing - Imo prizes for card deck event are a lil bit crappy, those Jack Lantern buffs and Dinorants should be kicked out (a few clear of saper or better boxes from bingo etc and best prize was chaos - most of the time dinorant or those Jack buffs)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

We will work out the increase on rates to help our players continue when their starter sets have expired. We are now planning to add Box of kundun +1~+5 for hourly event rewards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We will work out the increase on rates to help our players continue when their starter sets have expired. We are now planning to add Box of kundun +1~+5 for hourly event rewards.

Now in Scramble I've got Box of Luck (not Kundun) instead of Card Decks - it's way worse imo (Box of Luck is garbage), Card Decks allow us to play mini games (especially with this drop - after 3 days of 24/7 exp I don't even collected one deck from drop Oo).

Edit
ok Box of Luck is only in gremory case, after sending to inventory it changes to Box of Kundun. It's ok but don't throw out card decs as prize. Edit 2
Seriously - chaos from Kundun +5?! Who set up this drop configuration... Edit3
I know the drop list - that's why i mentioned it - it's bad in many itembags etc...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From what i see so far, the jewel rate is not existing or close to none and excellent items, i haven't get any in party of 5 yet. I think the idea of the server is to hunt not grind and farming is not working at all. Which is good since everyone is trying to play 5 offattack chars and grind like a zombie. But does the lucky sets have duration and when do they expire if so ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From what i see so far, the jewel rate is not existing or close to none and excellent items, i haven't get any in party of 5 yet. I think the idea of the server is to hunt not grind and farming is not working at all. Which is good since everyone is trying to play 5 offattack chars and grind like a zombie. But does the lucky sets have duration and when do they expire if so ?

Lucky set was for 5 days (just point a mouse on item and you have a date of expiration), mine expire in 47 hours and it will be time for shop items with this drop rate... :<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for responding, hope you can improve the current drop system.Another suggestion that I would like to mention is with regards to potions, it is possible that they put 255 stacks of life and mana?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I guess we will be all back to the roots when the lucky sets expire. Getting normal sets won't be too hard but excellent will be more than challenging. Maybe bit more golden invasions would be nice.
Stack of 255 hp pots will make the pvp into QWER fast and some classes will be unkillable. Mana pots are already more than enough.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now in Scramble I've got Box of Luck (not Kundun) instead of Card Decks - it's way worse imo (Box of Luck is garbage), Card Decks allow us to play mini games (especially with this drop - after 3 days of 24/7 exp I don't even collected one deck from drop Oo).

@Edit
ok Box of Luck is only in gremory case, after sending to inventory it changes to Box of Kundun. It's ok but don't throw out card decs as prize. @Edit 2
Seriously - chaos from Kundun +5?! Who set up this drop configuration...

Drop List

muvalyria - MU VALYRIA|Season 12-Episode 2|x20 Hard Server |LONG TERM|Not-IGCN|Non-Rebirth - RaGEZONE Forums

Well, I guess we will be all back to the roots when the lucky sets expire. Getting normal sets won't be too hard but excellent will be more than challenging. Maybe bit more golden invasions would be nice.
Stack of 255 hp pots will make the pvp into QWER fast and some classes will be unkillable. Mana pots are already more than enough.

We agree on the unkillable part and we all don't want that. We should not allow the Wight Walkers to win :p

Thank you for responding, hope you can improve the current drop system.Another suggestion that I would like to mention is with regards to potions, it is possible that they put 255 stacks of life and mana?
A quick tip and good advice for those of you wanting to get a good start up for sets would be to hunt Zaikan and all other boss maps. They drop excellent armor parts.

Back