Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU VALYRIA|Season 12-Episode 2|x20 Hard Server |LONG TERM|Not-IGCN|Non-Rebirth

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The atlans hunting ground quest are bugged, they do not work, I had to cancel them to be able to continue with the other missions, at least to me all the missions that have come out of that type have not worked.

Edit: my bad, I made a mistake, the problem is that you can not see the complete description of the mission, it is cut and for that reason you can not see 0/100.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Get rid of pets from box of heaven, i dont need 100s of imps/angel/unicorn. Make it drop regular set items +5-11. Soon our sets will expire and get level at higher maps because of no set.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A quick tip and good advice for those of you wanting to get a good start up for sets would be to hunt Zaikan and all other boss maps. They drop excellent armor parts.
At least for me, this boss map its too hard to kill, because i dont have life potions he kills me very easy =(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By boss map you mean the normal "boss" monsters in all the regular maps, is that right ?
I have to agree about the box of heaven. They are extremely annoying with the current drop list. We better get only jewels but less heavens than full inventories and few jewels out of it. Adding some starting sets as suggested above would be nice too as that won't hurt anyone and they are pretty useful in some builds and CM mixes. Currently even getting first level wings is costly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how a creat acc in this website ?
3 diff. browser and don't create my acc....
Holly !

You need open the web page in "incognito mode", the AdBlockers and other addons interfere with the registry, at least worked for me, then you should check your email and verify that the message has arrived.

The event "Fortress Imperial Guardian" with the ticket entrance "Gaion's order" don't work, at least I tried yesterday to enter and I could not, it consumed me 2 tickets but do not let me in.

The Cherry Blossom Play-Box don't drop branch's, only buff items, I have thrown several of those boxes and I have not been able to get a single branch.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The atlans hunting ground quest are bugged, they do not work, I had to cancel them to be able to continue with the other missions, at least to me all the missions that have come out of that type have not worked.

Edit: my bad, I made a mistake, the problem is that you can not see the complete description of the mission, it is cut and for that reason you can not see 0/100.

It doesn't work like that :p
What truly happens, is that you need to put the cursor ON that mission description,
and use the wheel to scroll down. XDD
Simple.

Get rid of pets from box of heaven, i dont need 100s of imps/angel/unicorn. Make it drop regular set items +5-11. Soon our sets will expire and get level at higher maps because of no set.
When your pet + ring + lucky sets + buffs EXPIRES, you will need all the imps and angels you can have XDD
That's where you will also buy Demon and spirit guardians from Xshop with the Goblin points you earn playing.
And buffs, etc etc...
I suggest you to keep looting them :p

I am a simple user.

-I think they have to improve boxes drop and medals drop.
I mean, make the drop chance higher, and also improve the dropped items (not bad sets, +9/+10 would be great)

-Also I think 4 subservers it's too much. 2 PvP and 1 NoPvP is more than enought. That's my opinion.

-I don't agree with the fact that there is GL shop with all her skills, but there is not even a Rune sword +0+skill for MG in shop...

-More invasions. Jewel drop is perfect, but to get good stuff to use after the Lucky sets expiration, we need kinda more goldens,
and/or more invasions per day.

Server files are awesome. You will really enjoy the Mu experience :)
Recommended server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EL GROX imps/angel/unicorn is useless shits. but i do agree with you 4 sub server is too many. maybe just 1 non pvp and 1 pvp server. let people fight for spots.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The quest for get a free inventory expansion don't work, it seem that this quest is not active.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Glad to know it works :)

We will update our boxes soon enough to properly boost our players. We will have an increased rate on drop rates and exp too we are just fixing the automated scheduling for this to take effect.

how a creat acc in this website ?
3 diff. browser and don't create my acc....
Holly !

Hi! Can you check on your browser console to see what error it shows?

@EL GROX imps/angel/unicorn is useless shits. but i do agree with you 4 sub server is too many. maybe just 1 non pvp and 1 pvp server. let people fight for spots.
Suggestion noted. We shall see to it on our next update to ensure that we don't bother the players currently logged in that are either grinding or farming. We would schedule a proper time for our maintenance.

It doesn't work like that :p
What truly happens, is that you need to put the cursor ON that mission description,
and use the wheel to scroll down. XDD
Simple.

When your pet + ring + lucky sets + buffs EXPIRES, you will need all the imps and angels you can have XDD
That's where you will also buy Demon and spirit guardians from Xshop with the Goblin points you earn playing.
And buffs, etc etc...
I suggest you to keep looting them :p

I am a simple user.

-I think they have to improve boxes drop and medals drop.
I mean, make the drop chance higher, and also improve the dropped items (not bad sets, +9/+10 would be great)

-Also I think 4 subservers it's too much. 2 PvP and 1 NoPvP is more than enought. That's my opinion.

-I don't agree with the fact that there is GL shop with all her skills, but there is not even a Rune sword +0+skill for MG in shop...

-More invasions. Jewel drop is perfect, but to get good stuff to use after the Lucky sets expiration, we need kinda more goldens,
and/or more invasions per day.

Server files are awesome. You will really enjoy the Mu experience :)
Recommended server.
You always make the best suggestions and comments. We will see to it that we properly review your opinions.

You can now continue without worry. 1 of the Secret Shops is now open! Located at Swamp of Peace.

zJP6phz - MU VALYRIA|Season 12-Episode 2|x20 Hard Server |LONG TERM|Not-IGCN|Non-Rebirth - RaGEZONE Forums

jMkWZkq - MU VALYRIA|Season 12-Episode 2|x20 Hard Server |LONG TERM|Not-IGCN|Non-Rebirth - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lucky sets for Bless...
I don't agree, because a donator can buy Bless with Wcoins...

Change it to Souls XD I don't know.
We all have some Bless, but I don't feel comfortable with that Secret shop..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to read our suggestions and comments.Personally I think that this secret store is wrong, please change the items it sell and the price it charge.Please activate the mission/quest to get the first inventory expansion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Secret shop is similar to items we started with so It's not bad now - Imo the wrong move was giving those starter items/buffs. After they disappear it's too hard with this drop rate etc. Also offattack was Imo a next wrong move, it make's server even more dead than it should be on low exp and no res servers but now it's too late I guess.
Box of Heaven should at lest stop dropping unirias (and other eventbags dinorants - nobody use those pets) and have higher chance for jewels.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cant create my account bro, i just cannot click on register button, it doesnt return any error.

muvalyria - MU VALYRIA|Season 12-Episode 2|x20 Hard Server |LONG TERM|Not-IGCN|Non-Rebirth - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lucky sets for Bless...
I don't agree, because a donator can buy Bless with Wcoins...

Change it to Souls XD I don't know.
We all have some Bless, but I don't feel comfortable with that Secret shop..

We changed the currency to chaos to remove the possibility of putting a gap for donors and free players.

Close secret shop its too easy!
Don't worry it doesn't exceed Season 12 pacing expectation. After reaching level 400 and onwards the real goal is still to complete Socket sets and or Mastery Items. Increasing the availability of lucky items as starter sets should help the players to hunt and grind at their own pace without too much worry.

I cant create my account bro, i just cannot click on register button, it doesnt return any error.

muvalyria - MU VALYRIA|Season 12-Episode 2|x20 Hard Server |LONG TERM|Not-IGCN|Non-Rebirth - RaGEZONE Forums

Please send me a message and we will create an account for you.

Secret shop is similar to items we started with so It's not bad now - Imo the wrong move was giving those starter items/buffs. After they disappear it's too hard with this drop rate etc. Also offattack was Imo a next wrong move, it make's server even more dead than it should be on low exp and no res servers but now it's too late I guess.
Box of Heaven should at lest stop dropping unirias (and other eventbags dinorants - nobody use those pets) and have higher chance for jewels.

We shall work on this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good, now server starting to have better settings. Reaching max master lvl will be already very time consuming so making easier with items is a good move Imo. We can go some hunting now etc.

Also please change prizes for minigames - even best boxes gives garbage like lantern blessing or one jewel. It's maybe not extremely hard to for example finish saper (but it consumes card decks - few tries is needed for good map without bomb in 2nd/3rd step) but prize should be better.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1st Lucky sets for chaos :D
EXCELLENT move sir!

I've to say, this is getting better every day XD

:w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ml exp getting rlly slow when seals run out. Anyone else agree? Maybe you can add more seals/pets for goblin points.

Last edited:
Back