Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU VALYRIA|Season 12-Episode 2|x20 Hard Server |LONG TERM|Not-IGCN|Non-Rebirth

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMO like in the terms of spawns, drops, exp rate(5x = gold channel), CM goblin rates, store.

people abusing kundun,medusa because of 4 servers now....

I know it, but it will not work. Too many people worked for themselves but worked together and server benefited from that from season 0 till today. Thats why in Global MU you can find decent sets, but in here you wont find it. Because it starts from season 12. You cant show me any season 12 private non reset non webshop server except LegendMU and MuPH that people abled to get their max gears before server closed. But in all other season 12 nonreset servers, admins closing that server before even 1 player gets those angel items.

Why? Because you cant set season 12 nonreset as gmo. At least drops must be easy for players to colect at least ther leather sets. But hell no one collects leather in season 12 right? Even 380 sets are trash in there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand your point, but the problem is that the current configuration allows users to abuse it, as mentioned above there are like 10 accounts that belong to only 1 person, and there are no limits on IP connections, these subjects create accounts and occupy as many maps as possible, it is even possible for 1 single person to have 20 or more accounts.

No game or server of a MMORPG allows it, at least not the most played, I put you as an example AngelsMu, has +900 players and has the limit of 2 connections per IP, if it were as you say, then that server would not be so successful.

You also forget that the advance of the technology of the Internet service allows the use of VPN in servers which would jump that limit, come on, the idea is not to leave everything so easy to those abusive players.

Besides that what is the point of playing a MMORPG if you want to play it alone, since you have a complete party for you alone and you do not need to socialize with anybody?

Regarding your other comments, I might agree, maybe it would be better as you say, to force players to be "playing" instead of being all the time using the "offattack", but it should also be taken into account that not everyone has so much free time, due to work or family or other reasons, therefore if I consider it necessary to increase the drop of jewels in general, at the moment you can be 8 hours and only got 1 or 2 jewels from monster drop.

IT IS AN INTERNATIONAL SERVER, YOU DONT PLAY WITH THE SAME TIMEZONES WITH EVERY OTHER PLAYER. Limiting IP will really cripple number of players. If you can bypass it with VPN, why bother limiting in the first place?

For me, a guy whos been playing mmos for so long, people seldom play for the social aspect of the game. They either farm for the money to sell RMT, or for just wants to be alone to solo farm items and gear up. you're thinking the game is always like it was before. it's not anymore. it's just your desire for nostalgia talking here.

See, problem is that you arent farming enough jewels and u dont have time to farm. Solution: Create more bots like everybody else. But you want to limit ip, so its gonna hurt you more. But then, you can have VPN, so in the end, the only thing changes is more farmer = more jewels.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So much hate, accept the truth.
Mu in 2k17 heh, it died in 2014, some ppl cant move on.
Dont forget to change server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Certainly, the time of Mu died, only the nostalgia remains, but good is already approaching the "new" mu legends if not badly remember, it only remains to prove it and see that such, it makes me very similar to Diablo3 and the Path of Exile.

I hope this server lasts so your 500 players (50 guys) can enjoy it until the end, I wish them luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We completed the maintenance in 1 hour time. We are sorry for the late announcement. Servers are back online! Thank you for the wait.

Use your launchers to update the latest client or our website

400 Bad Request

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They Bloked all IP from VietNam :p
Really? Ohhhh that's a great news!!

Now with 2 servers its is the begin of the bots wars, I can imagine to all the players that have like 20 elves-bot as they are going to kill between them XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Boxes of Kundun still dropping shits that shouldnt be dropping.

2. limited IP for offattack, which screws everyone in my computer cafe since other clients cant offattack. a fkng great job.

3. reduced server channels for what? the problem is too many offattacks in 1 map, and now you compress them in 2 servers and make maps more crowded? does this make any sense to you? lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Drop Kundun boxes constantly n profit
2. U look dumb at playing this old game in PC cafe, wooden pc is enough to play at home
3. Days of abusing server have passed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is fine, but it still has missing configurations, more customizations in everything mainly in the drop.

The server need something different, this is so that the server is not equal to the others or the global, still need that touch of customizations to make it a better server, At least that's what I think.

If the server is well-done and well-configured you do not have the need to have 40 elves farming for you, annoying and/or affecting other players....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey do something about your server dude. It's so boring now, really nothing to do. You took jewels away from box of heavens and now it's so hard to find jewels and people have spiked the prices. A rave plate ancient helm is being sold for 100Bless. Upgrading an item to +9 is nearly impossible the rates are so low even with +luck. All I do is just level all day because the old players control everything the prices, the events, because before the jewels were easier now its so hard. It just feels like you guys don't care about the server and its just there. Wouldn't limiting 3 account per ID/HWID and bring back box of heaven be a better idea? Than just completely removing jewel from them.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey do something about your server dude. It's so boring now, really nothing to do. You took jewels away from box of heavens and now it's so hard to find jewels and people have spiked the prices. A rave plate ancient helm is being sold for 100Bless. Upgrading an item to +9 is nearly impossible the rates are so low even with +luck. All I do is just level all day because the old players control everything the prices, the events, because before the jewels were easier now its so hard. It just feels like you guys don't care about the server and its just there. Wouldn't limiting 3 account per ID/HWID and bring back box of heaven be a better idea? Than just completely removing jewel from them.

We didn't remove the jewels from the boxes just returned it to have other items drop from it as well but to compensate we have increased the regular rate for jewel to drop 3x higher than before.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Players making many farming characters because there is no limit for the offattack and are abusing the system, which indeed is killing the economy of the server as well as its future. Some action needs to be taken place.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Players making many farming characters because there is no limit for the offattack and are abusing the system, which indeed is killing the economy of the server as well as its future. Some action needs to be taken place.
The problem of infinite bot-elves taking ownership of all maps is a problem that has existed since the beginning, it is difficult to farming in maps because of this, certainly a limit is needed but at least I do not know if that is possible to do since these server files are different.

That is why I suggest to the admins to customize the drop in general and make it more balanced, it does not have to be exactly the same as the Official MU, but despite all the admins listens to us, he has taken into account some suggestions and that should be appreciated.

As I mentioned before, they only need to customize their content, especially with the drop.

As for giving an example: add the loch feather to all the monsters that also give you the crest, this way the players would not have as many problems in getting the item, since the map of Icarus is totally taken by bot-elves, in given case you can reduce the drop chance but if there are more monsters that can give you the item would be great!

I really hope we do not get to the point of seeing items sold for 3000-6000 bless/soul as it happens in Legend Mu.

Back