Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu XWorld | Season 12 E1-2 | Exp: x25 - Drop: 40% | Non-Reset Server | Opens 05/05

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- You need 4x4 space to open eggs
- Will fix it, meanwhile give me your nickname
I had full inv space :) it just doesn't work for me, my friends had same problem, we have to open it every time we pick one egg otherwise it stucks.
my nicknames: Mila16ee & Milaa

See what I See.
Reaction score
Configuration looks perfect without /Offlevel System
that option makes fake number of people online... and makes game boring because of high numbers of players which are ghosts. Especially including extra characters just for farming every each person is able to have 50 account online that makes game nonsense playing. because of that option many ppl will think before entering server same as me... eh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can walk in maps and check guilds in website to see there are no 50 accs per player, there are a LOT of players, its a really competitive Server.
We are working now to fix lag issues, will be solved by tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenient.

See what I See.
Reaction score
buddy i hope it is like that but to be honest after some time it will be as always non pvp server dedicated especially for newibes will have no even place to lvl up and become stronger.. I remember last time i tryed server with afkmode one guy had more then 15 DLs called Farm01-15 for example+his main characters. In my opnion there supose to be some maximum clients opened like 5 clients per 1 [ip] person. That will be fair enough, otherwise we will have 1k online / ~8clients or more for 1 man at moment = 125 real players + ghosts thats insane for me. I hope u will think about it and decide right for better future. Apologizes but I only trying to help in good way for me same as for rest of ppl having best configured server thais is what I wish for. Regards and see you in game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can, avoid this server, for about a week uptime ~50%, it's a low rate server so you have to afk allot, but every night after 2 bars of exp DC, during work same thing. I donated to buy seals, so money lost. For downtime and lost seals as a compensation we got 10% exp increase and during that time server crashed multiple times and was off for hours.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server crashes are related to files provider company, nothing we can solve :/
Today will put a new update that hopefully will fix those problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to know two things,
First, how many characters can I log on 1 IP,
And second, if they are enabled the holy angel?

Back