Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuBless Pre Season XIII -(Easy and Hard) Inauguration

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:: Server Info :: MuBless
Inauguration 11/11/2017 GMT-2
MuBless site Online
https://www.facebook.com/MuBlessBR/
http://forum.mublessbr.com

Version: Season 12 episode 2 pré S13
Community: Guilds, events, tournaments, castle siege, wars and a dynamic in-game economy

Servers:
▪ ASGARD
▪ Experience: 9999x Mexperience: 600x
▪ Drops: 75%
▪ Reset = LVL 400 cumulative | max points: 32767
▪ Máx level: 920▪ Spots: ALL Maps

▪ MIDGARD
▪ Experience: 50x Mexperience: 30x
▪ Drops: 65%
▪ Reset = NO
▪ Máx level: 920
▪ Spots: ALL Maps

Server will not sell edited items! Not a paid server to win !
Attention: Itens sell in Shopping X Game, They will also drop though a little more difficult and achieve.
Reconnect System New
Shop In-Game Wcoin
CashShop: Seals, Buffs, Cards, Tickets, Pets3d
camera - (HOT)

Events Information*
Time of Events on the site page

MiniGames
BombGames[NEW]
JewelBingo[NEW]
MuRummy

Other About
Create Guild Level = 200
All Characters to create lvl 1
Scrolls, Orbs, Parchments initial classes are in the NPC
Skills news sell in NPC Priest in Eberland RUUD

How to get money ruud?->
Monster Drop and Events
Redeem Credit for Ruud.

Drop Mastery Box:
Mastery Box (Minor) Chance to get between 1 ~ 10 Ruuds
Mastery Box (Standard) Chance to get between 11 ~ 17 Ruuds
Mastery Box (Greater) Chance to get between 18 ~ 25 Ruud
Other information in the forum / site​
fOBXkzL - MuBless Pre Season XIII -(Easy and Hard) Inauguration - RaGEZONE Forums

ec1OTp8 - MuBless Pre Season XIII -(Easy and Hard) Inauguration - RaGEZONE Forums

WCQuBXt - MuBless Pre Season XIII -(Easy and Hard) Inauguration - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just do not forget that nowadays it is fundamental an offattack where it is 100% configured, no one is obliged and no child to leave the pc on 24 hours due to mu online !!!The best online servers today have a good offttack.a regular administration that caters to players and configures errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
News images ! Look !

SB9pD70 - MuBless Pre Season XIII -(Easy and Hard) Inauguration - RaGEZONE Forums

mxNWL3I - MuBless Pre Season XIII -(Easy and Hard) Inauguration - RaGEZONE Forums

OpDWs - MuBless Pre Season XIII -(Easy and Hard) Inauguration - RaGEZONE Forums

PTQtur5 - MuBless Pre Season XIII -(Easy and Hard) Inauguration - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fine, add offattack, but make 0 jewel drop on spots, only in Chaos castle (every 60min),BC/DS! and decrease exp 50% for offattack. Offattack is just good for abusers in eastern countries, all you need for mu is mediocre GPU and 4core CPU. Mu helper is enough, webzen added it just to keep old players and to milk more players.
Best servers..MUlegend? waw 5,5k online, but actually is dead server full of bots on every spot and top players are from eastern countries.
Hell i can run 30 accounts in offattack too, again, its just good for abusing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm..this server is s13 or s12-2? and will the lvl 801-980 points stay after reset?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fine, add offattack, but make 0 jewel drop on spots, only in Chaos castle (every 60min),BC/DS! and decrease exp 50% for offattack. Offattack is just good for abusers in eastern countries, all you need for mu is mediocre GPU and 4core CPU. Mu helper is enough, webzen added it just to keep old players and to milk more players.
Best servers..MUlegend? waw 5,5k online, but actually is dead server full of bots on every spot and top players are from eastern countries.
Hell i can run 30 accounts in offattack too, again, its just good for abusing.

It really smells like feces all I just read ^^Activate the bot and leave afk = enable offattack and leave afk.If you have plenty of time to stay the same as a retarded looking at the mu '' Congratulations '' a lot of people have social life, work, kids and have more to do than sit like a statue in front of the pc looking at the mu no spot: DADM, I really hope you do not confuse and think that all players are equal to that individual's post!Social life ... no one is required to stay with the pc connected only to the mu as in the time of 97dd: Dhugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just do not forget that nowadays it is fundamental an offattack where it is 100% configured, no one is obliged and no child to leave the pc on 24 hours due to mu online !!!The best online servers today have a good offttack.a regular administration that caters to players and configures errors.
Hello I'm sure the offlevel / offattack these days is indisputable to have.
However, a week of online server is not ready to be updated, evaluate the server and your server is new and we can find bugs, there is nothing worse than you leave your character in offattack and when back only won 1 level.

we can not compare a structure of a whole bunch of totally original data, so to speak, in its origin, in which we are developed here to kiss each other.
Private server is just to give a freedom to be more adaptable to players who try is not an original.

"Redeem Credit for Ruud.". Pay To Win???

Not all items that the Xshop / goblin point possess will drop! but the server in shopX will have sells of the same items that drops. nothing that makes one being stronger than the other, just making the combination or a little more exp than the other.

guys, there is no server 0% sale!
impossible, pay dedicated, pay host, pay tools, etc etc ...
unless you are a soccer player / sheik arabic and you really like it and how much money you have left over, you go there and do everything for free ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question
I've been in so many server, and found out some issue. Some servers, they are serious listen to player and fix. However, some not. Hence, i have some questions want to ask
1/ does master skill really work. I mean the effect show up clearly, not just for show that add point and done. For example, there is a server that when i added point to Double Damage at master table. My dmg stay same, not even double .....

2/ does pentagram system work. Some servers got it just for show. Also, you cannot get pentagram effect.

3/ does master set work ?? Another story of mine at a sever. The server have fully master set system. upgrade-able to HA, However, the set just for luck, you can see the defence rose up when u wear set on C panel. BUT just for show. Before and After wear the +15 set, same mob, same map, same character, hit same skill ==> same in-take damage

4/ Mastery set Ancient option never work on some servers. The damage, easiest to see is double dgm stay same in comparison with Anubis/Hyon and mastery set where as master set has higher % for double dmg. Tested on same mobs, same map, pvp same char, same skill.

5/ Do you actually have any plan for Season 13. If you had, that would be excellent. However, it's still fine if you don't as long as you configure your server by an efficiency way to keep gamer

Because there are still some server with SS8 but still have lot of player, Reason ?? the server is stable and Admin team seriously listen to players. !

thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi
Is it work on old PC's with windows XP or only win7++ req?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good, another server that is really S12 - 2, I would like to mention some suggestions:

1.- Offattack / Offtrade this is already something that is necessary but as has been said many times it is important that it is well configured, for example: active only for 12 hours or less.

2.- IP connections, please take this into consideration, do not allow 30-50 accounts to be connected in offattack mode, or 5 acc (full party) simultaneously, I think it would be a good idea to limit this, for example: only 2-3 connections per IP or/and ID Hardware + 2-3 accounts in offleveling mode.

3.-It would be nice to see a drop and a configuration a bit different from the official server, customize drop lists, monster stats, event rewards, medals and other reward items...

4.- Please do not sell FO or custom options set's, wings and weapons through the store, I understand that the server needs to pay the bills but there are other ways, for example: sell some kind of box that provides a random exc item of maximum 2 or 3 options, but in the server drop list can also be obtained with 2 or 3 exc options, this way at least I think it would be more fair.

5.- Please place penalties to the PKs, at least they can not remove their status with a command and they have to kill a lot of monsters or wait a long time.

6.- Please do not place spots near the important monsters needed for important missions such as the fenix for the 400 level mission, to prevent the players put bots or partys of bots in those places.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not all items that the Xshop / goblin point possess will drop! but the server in shopX will have sells of the same items that drops. nothing that makes one being stronger than the other, just making the combination or a little more exp than the other.

guys, there is no server 0% sale!
impossible, pay dedicated, pay host, pay tools, etc etc ...
unless you are a soccer player / sheik arabic and you really like it and how much money you have left over, you go there and do everything for free ^^

I'm not talking about X-shop (Seal Pet...) . "REDEEM CREDIT FOR RUUD" This is the prolem. U can't sell Ruud = Credit. That's crazy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Menduksay
Thanks for the selection tips and back to talk. It's okay!

That is if you are to buy from some colleague of yours, example he has enough ruud and you want to buy, will power by wcoin, the price who defines is it.Did not you like it?

@Rubax
@
hitaro01
Download Link added the Test Server test is open until the time of the inauguration,Download Link added the Test Server is open until the time of the inauguration,That is if you are to buy from some colleague of yours, example he has enough ruud and you want to buy, will power by wcoin, the price who defines is it.Did not you like it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a bug on the server. GL skills are somewhat bugged. They have higher stat requirements than normal. I have 400 str 2000 agi and still can use neither Wrath nor Magic Pin. I have Harsh Strike and Spin Step, but their cost is higher than visual. Only Breche Scroll is good because it doesn't require stats - only level 300.

Will Arena be available on x50?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I found a bug on the server. GL skills are somewhat bugged. They have higher stat requirements than normal. I have 400 str 2000 agi and still can use neither Wrath nor Magic Pin. I have Harsh Strike and Spin Step, but their cost is higher than visual. Only Breche Scroll is good because it doesn't require stats - only level 300.

thank You for theinfo I was w8ing for opening x50 untill I wrote that ;F

launcher with max resu 1200x1000 lol where are better ones?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please disable PK or add /pkclear command because it's almost impossible to become a commoner after pk and you can drop your equipment if someone kills you. Also you cannot use warp command. You have to afk in lorencia for a long time to lower your pk level.

thank You for theinfo I was w8ing for opening x50 untill I wrote that ;F

launcher with max resu 1200x1000 lol where are better ones?

Go to folder Veja RESOLUTION LAUNCHER, there you have tutorial how to change resolution.

Another bug - when you put potions into warehouse and relog, x255 -> x3

Another bug - chicken (evolved) disappears after relog from equipment somehow. Also bugged bonuses of chicken, gives huge dmg bonus +1k-1,5k dmg instead of +20 all stats.

When you change server (go to crywolf) all pots are x3 instead of x255 in equipment.

All goldens are very weak on x9999 server.

Server should start a minute ago and test server is still open and official servers OFF...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
admin when i put in launcher start is not open nothing like not working and main same pplz help me xD

Back