Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuBrazil Season13 | 25x - 10x | NO RESET | Opening TODAY !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server in Maintenance will be remade soon.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version: Season13+Season6
Hello Brun0 XDDDDDD
Hi!
Yes Bruno from PlayMU sold me some configurations and files.
But I am Toninho Lopes (you can find me in whatsapp, facebook, etc) and have no partner with Bruno.

Server is not Season13+Season6, is Full Season13 original as GMO and all drop list is posted to prove it.
Of course we have some new things because we like it (as some invasions, pvp events, etc)

JoinMU Noob, get money > close server
JoinMU?
Hi ??

What? xD !

Is MuBrazil !! No JoinMU !!!
Call me in facebook for chat (have group in header i am the admin of group)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!
Yes Bruno from PlayMU sold me some configurations and files.
But I am Toninho Lopes (you can find me in whatsapp, facebook, etc) and have no partner with Bruno.

Server is not Season13+Season6, is Full Season13 original as GMO and all drop list is posted to prove it.
Of course we have some new things because we like it (as some invasions, pvp events, etc)

JoinMU?
Hi ??

What? xD !

Is MuBrazil !! No JoinMU !!!
Call me in facebook for chat (have group in header i am the admin of group)

http://forum.ragezone.com/f997/joinmu-season12-25x-10x-reset-1138061/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/playmu-servers-hard-25x-s13-1140163/

PlayMu.net = JoinMU = MuBrazil => Same Sh1t

Bruno Martins = Toninho Lopes = get money > close server

MuBrazilWeb - MuBrazil Season13 | 25x - 10x | NO RESET | Opening TODAY ! - RaGEZONE Forums

MuBrazilWeb - MuBrazil Season13 | 25x - 10x | NO RESET | Opening TODAY ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f997/joinmu-season12-25x-10x-reset-1138061/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/playmu-servers-hard-25x-s13-1140163/

PlayMu.net = JoinMU = MuBrazil => Same Sh1t

Bruno Martins = Toninho Lopes = get money > close server

You totally wrong, bro !

Bruno Martins = PlayMU Owner, he sell servers for people and make he own server.
When you see his facebook perfil and see my name it shows because he liked my page and he is in my group of BLACK MARKET GMO
My Perfil: https://www.facebook.com/toninhogmo?ref=br_rs
Bruno Perfil: https://www.facebook.com/brunomartinsxx

As i posted before, I am Toninho Lopes, I am one of the best sellers in GMO HH (people know me) and i already did servers before (season6) ... but i was offline from Private Servers since 2014 (4 years) and now i am back to make servers again and of course you find good configurations and files with who are active in market (bruno)

i did a topic alone in ragezone for my server and Bruno said it was totally crap and he created this new one for me .. thats why you are seeing same materials in posts lol ... thinking i am a lier? check my topic: Screenshot by Lightshot // Screenshot by Lightshot(See? I did that crap and of course i accepted help to make a better topic lol)

I am not a lier lol ...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It says no reset but has 1 Rebirth? why t f? Make it truly non reset and I'll might play
Hello bro, Reset is from EASY Servers.
I am GMO HH Players and there we have 1 Rebirth, that makes the PvP more nivelated and with original formulas.
Thats why we put 1 Rebirth (350 points - original) in our game ... to make our server like HH Style (GMO) not like others (titan, ygg, asgard, Alfheim, etc)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How do you know GMO HH formulas are the same as (titan, ygg, asgard, Alfheim, etc). Also igcn default formula is not GMO formula (its far from it). Have you made several tests?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you know GMO HH formulas are the same as (titan, ygg, asgard, Alfheim, etc). Also igcn default formula is not GMO formula (its far from it). Have you made several tests?

Yes, I am old gmo player and HH is the same formula than other servers but only HH has rebirth and has the best pvp ^_^

I am not using IGC sir!
The files i use i can change all formules that i need to!

Yes, we tested it, beta is open and we had an alpha before with 10+ people

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chaos Weapon: 75%
Wings lvl1: 75%
Wings lvl2: 60%
Wings lvl2.5: 50%
Condor Feather: 10%
Wings lvl3: 25%
Garuda Feather: 10%
Wings lvl4: 25%

*VIP: +5%
Kidding me?
its copy bruno servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I am old gmo player and HH is the same formula than other servers but only HH has rebirth and has the best pvp ^_^

I am not using IGC sir!
The files i use i can change all formules that i need to!

Yes, we tested it, beta is open and we had an alpha before with 10+ people

Xteam = S12
IGCN = S13

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"O apelido deve possuir de 3 a 20 caracteres." why??

Apelido = Nickname
just put your login again on that place...

We have English Website just click in ENGLISH bottom in our header (Downlaods Register ENGLISH etc etc)

Join our Facebook Group too =)

In 50 minutes server will be opened without monsters, monsters 1h after !

Monsters Released !!
Thanks for 400+ on

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can you sell cheaper potions or increase zen?? Im tired of having to sell items to afford potions and makes no sense at all to have this low zen drop. Also can increase regular jewel drop? i know there are a lot of events but also a lot of ppl on them and no everyone have time for that. Regular drop feels lower than gmo, and u know this season needs a lot of jewels and i mean a lot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please put your BOT to collect medals, sellings medals-drop you receive maaaany zen xD

We reached 800 onlines thanks all =D !!!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Please put your BOT to collect medals, sellings medals-drop you receive maaaany zen xD

We reached 800 onlines thanks all =D !!!

Thats not a solution, its a workaround and it does not work with offlevel. Also you cant be all the time dropping and selling medals just for zen. Whats the point of low zen anyway? makes no sense. can't be increased?. And about jewels drop?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will ask more players to see their opinions... if all ok with zen drop higher we will add

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You are avoiding the fact that regular jwl drop is low.

Also i hope this is an error, how can it be lower than global mu? 10%? WTF?

Chaos Weapon: 75%
Wings lvl1: 75%
Wings lvl2: 60%
Wings lvl2.5: 50%
Condor Feather: 10%
Wings lvl3: 25%
Garuda Feather: 10%
Wings lvl4: 25%

*VIP: +5%

Last edited:
Back