Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuDarkLand [S9 Ep2 | IGCN BattleCore | 90x | 80% | No-Res | Balanced PVP | Castel Sie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuDarkLand [Season 9 Episode 2 | Exp 90x | Drop 80% | No-Reset | CS]

MuDarkLand - MuDarkLand [S9 Ep2 | IGCN BattleCore | 90x | 80% | No-Res | Balanced PVP | Castel Sie - RaGEZONE Forums

MuDarkLand Season 9 Ep 2
(IGCN - BattleCore)

We are proud to announce the opening of new MuDarkLand - Season 9 Ep 2 Battlecore!

Click here for register and get 2 free VIP days!
(Web Site by Horadric Team)

Download Client - mirror1 (Mega)
Download Client - mirror2 (MediaFire)

Visit web page

Basic Server information:
Version: Season 9.5
Client resolution: FullHD Wide-Screen
Experience: x90
Master experience: x80
Drop: 80%
Maximum level: 400
Maximum master level: 330
Points per master level: 1
Rewards Goblin Point: 1GP * 10 Min online
Muun System
Mu Helper: from level 80
Mu Helper cost: 2000 Zen * level
Pk clear cost: 1kk Zen * pk count
Elf Soldier buff Till: 220 level
Create level MG, DL = 220, 250
Create level RF, Sum = 270

Cash Shop:
Seals, Pets, Buffs, small wings for Exp

Reset System:
No-Reset

Grand Reset System:
No-GrandReset

Item Shop Limits:
No-Item Shop

Server and Game Features:
Launcher Custom by Horadric Team (hot)
Site & Setting by Horadric Team (hot)
Reconnect System - No Disconnects
Off Leveling System - Disable
Auto Party System - Party matching
Muun System - Get all kind of Muun Pets in game
Off-trade System - Trade items being offline
Pandora Mining System - Get jewels by mining

Events:
Arca War Battle
Acheron Guardian Event
Chaos Castle Survival Event
Illusion Temple Renewal
Imperial Fort Event
Double Goer (Doppelganger)
Castle Siege
Loren Deep
CryWolf
Devil Square (1-7)
Blood Castle (1-8)
Chaos Castle (1-7)
Swamp of Peace (Medusa)
Rabbits Invasion
Pouch of Blessing Invasion
Golden Monster Invasion
White Wizard Invasion
Battle Soccer
Kalima (1-7) Event
Kanturu Event
LaCleon Event
Last Man Stating Event (Custom)
Bonus events Event (Custom)
Santa Village Event
Halloween Event
New Year Day Event

Screenshots:

MuDarkLand - MuDarkLand [S9 Ep2 | IGCN BattleCore | 90x | 80% | No-Res | Balanced PVP | Castel Sie - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Please add at least one screenshot of an admin character saying "Hello RaGEZONE" as required by our section rules. You have 24h to do so.

cmd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did that, reinstalled client, now I type in the user nad password, it updated, click on PLAY and nothing happens..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did that, reinstalled client, now I type in the user nad password, it updated, click on PLAY and nothing happens..

Hello, we just fixed this problem. You should be able to play now!Ps: inside the launcher, at the top right there is the settings icon, where you can set the resolution, window mode and audio.

lags here ...

Hi, we're under a full dedicated gigabit internet connection.. that's so weird, could you try again? Maybe you were encountering lag with your internet connection.
We made a lot of tests for lag loads, and never lagged.
Thank you :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, we just fixed this problem. You should be able to play now!Ps: inside the launcher, at the top right there is the settings icon, where you can set the resolution, window mode and audio.

Hi, we're under a full dedicated gigabit internet connection.. that's so weird, could you try again? Maybe you were encountering lag with your internet connection.
no single chance for that, i got 25mb connection in heart of netherland, using laptop for 1.2k + euro ;) only Your server lagging, getting dc, recconnecting all the time, its files or unprotected agianst ddos attacks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no single chance for that, i got 25mb connection in heart of netherland, using laptop for 1.2k + euro ;) only Your server lagging, getting dc, recconnecting all the time, its files or unprotected agianst ddos attacks

I'm checking it since I read your post about lag..
Absolutely no ddos attacks, files are IGCN, and I asked to other 2 players and never crashed and no one got dc.Our bandwidth is full free, I really don't know how you get dc.
For sure I will investigate more and try to understand what's wrong, but until now I found no errors or problems.
Thank you for your supporting :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i fixed netframeworks and otther thing ;) its good now but while playing on other server i am not able to open yours again, after clicking play nothing is coming to happen ;L

cmd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same problem as freshmashup, I have nothing open, opened your launcher, logged in no problem, when I click play nothing happens...

just reinstalled the whole game, updated as it normally does upon initial startup, logged in without any issues, clicked play, nothing happens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same problem as freshmashup, I have nothing open, opened your launcher, logged in no problem, when I click play nothing happens...

just reinstalled the whole game, updated as it normally does upon initial startup, logged in without any issues, clicked play, nothing happens.

Please let's talk on our Mu DarkLand Discord channel (we have a support chat on it) so we can try to fix this.
Just go there https://discord.gg/kV9cyXr and write on the #support chat, we will answer you in real time and we'll help you.
Thank you so much for your support, we are very sorry for this!

Please let's talk on our Mu DarkLand Discord channel (we have a support chat on it) so we can try to fix this.
Just go there https://discord.gg/kV9cyXr and write on the #support chat, we will answer you in real time and we'll help you.
Thank you so much for your support, we are very sorry for this!

We finally found what the error was.
You just need to install this:
https://download.microsoft.com/download/9/3/F/93FCF1E7-E6A4-478B-96E7-D4B285925B00/vc_redist.x86.exe

Thanks to cmd for helping us testing it!
We just put the download link on our website.

Enjoy, guys :)
If you lost the opportunity of playing with two free vip days, please contact us on our discord channel so we can give back to you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuDarkLand [S9 Ep2 | IGCN BattleCore | 90x | 80% | No-Res | Balanced PVP | CS]

Update *

1) Added Discord section on the website (Voice\text chat player, live chat and support in real-time)
2) Updated Download section with support files and 4 new client mirrors

Thank you all for your support and reporting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
* Shops updated with items +9+luck+skill
* Boring Filters removed

We are working on some great features on our Launcher made by Horadric Team.

Stay tuned!

Back