Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuDarkLand [S9 Ep2 | IGCN BattleCore | 90x | 80% | No-Res | Balanced PVP | Castel Sie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
* Launcher Profile section updated - Added Gear View
more features to coming soon!

MuDarkLand - MuDarkLand [S9 Ep2 | IGCN BattleCore | 90x | 80% | No-Res | Balanced PVP | Castel Sie - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updates:
* New spots - Tarkan
* Fixed Box of Kundun Drop
* Fixed Items Stats
* Added Small Wings in Shop [Zen] - Loren Market: 113, 116

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why noone is playing? seems good, ill join if you reach 50+ online! :)

Well, I think this could be the main problem! If noone plays, we will never reach 50+ online :p
We're advertising it, but we need your help too!

Thank you so much for appreciating our server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I think this could be the main problem! If noone plays, we will never reach 50+ online :p
We're advertising it, but we need your help too!

Thank you so much for appreciating our server :)
Ahahahah you're right! People always complain! I'm sure your server will get to have a large number of players!

Good luck guys!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know, the data is real ... there are many servers that in order to increase the number enter bot online, a method we do not like. We would like to create a real community. The server has been up for a month without a crash. What I can say is to invite your friends to play and we will come to a good number of players. We have 200 members who do not play because the server has 0 players. If you keep following us, we will be happy

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know, the data is real ... there are many servers that in order to increase the number enter bot online, a method we do not like. We would like to create a real community. The server has been up for a month without a crash. What I can say is to invite your friends to play and we will come to a good number of players. We have 200 members who do not play because the server has 0 players. If you keep following us, we will be happy
Ill try to play, hope the gameplay is good for 1 ppl, and hope it help to increase ppl

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok my thoughs so far after 9 hours of playing..

1) Zen drop is horrible, i afked 6 hours and my helper was closed because i couldnt even make enough zen to keep it working, for my surprise, it takes 45.000 zen per 5 mins to run, and with luck you can make 20.000 zen in 10 minutes, the only way to make zen is to sell the jewels u hunt to npc...

2) Exc Drop is so low.

3) I made 45 goblin points since im online and the cheapest thing cost 1.000 and its a small wing...30b pack cost 3.000 so its 5gp per hour = 600 hours for 30b... 600 hours = 25 days so... its kinda expensive dont you think?

And finally when i reach 10kk selling jewels to npc, i ask for buff in lorencia to npc sm, and it take 5kk from me ;)

So im quitting till sever get better configs, good luck :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok my thoughs so far after 9 hours of playing..

1) Zen drop is horrible, i afked 6 hours and my helper was closed because i couldnt even make enough zen to keep it working, for my surprise, it takes 45.000 zen per 5 mins to run, and with luck you can make 20.000 zen in 10 minutes, the only way to make zen is to sell the jewels u hunt to npc...

2) Exc Drop is so low.

3) I made 45 goblin points since im online and the cheapest thing cost 1.000 and its a small wing...30b pack cost 3.000 so its 5gp per hour = 600 hours for 30b... 600 hours = 25 days so... its kinda expensive dont you think?

And finally when i reach 10kk selling jewels to npc, i ask for buff in lorencia to npc sm, and it take 5kk from me ;)

So im quitting till sever get better configs, good luck :)

Hello, thank you for suggestions, we like to receive feedback and our job is to make the game enjoyable and balanced.

1) We are considering the idea of increasing the zen drop and perhaps reducing the cost per hour of the helper

2) Do you mean the drop Exc from the Box of Kundun or by mobs?

3) You have been superficial on this point. We studied a way to reward those who follow the events and invasions in MU. In fact, for each opened box of kundun, or successful event, in addition to the classic rewards, GP are assigned. Obviously whoever leaves in AutoExp will have fewer GPs than those who actively follow the game.

In any case thank you for your precious help and within 24h we will modify: 1) ZenDrop 2) MuHelper Cost 3) Buffers cost reduction

I hope to find you again on our server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:

LaCleon - CryWolf (we reduced the damage - mob defenses)
Chaos Castle (reduced mob hp)

Fix Blood Castle 8

Enjoy! :D

Back