Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuGoa | Season 8 EP 3 IGCN & DmN Full Site | 20 Reset MAX | 350x 50%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boring sever with webshop, pvp buff and max stat. with all stat max only DK/BM in pvp LoL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
quited after added 15 jols to an item + lk and failed to make it + 16 but alot of them could not even add + 4 , bad rates on adding jwls, SUM and RF blocked for payers.

Good luck whit server

yea pay2win

Good day player,
i have 2-3days playing this server.
First: i cant make RF or Summoner without Credits. i need 500WCOINS!! this are 5000 credits ... 7 grand reset *800credits each gr or 5 USD.
Second:...As noob cant stay realy good at lt7, dmg to big. for next better map need some resets....
Thirdly:, i ask admins for some question, but they only afk or dont answer back.
Fourthly: the Itemshop items to expensive... i need for 1 good item ~11.000 credits ... so cost me full equipment ~67500 = ~ 80 USD !
Fifthly: the dmg and exp system is much too uneven, it was certainly never covered what made it easy
Sixthly: GMS have been asking the user if they want to donate! :O
Seventhly: there were events from GM so far no. And the boss monsters give just crap items
Eighth: The changes to the server were never announced and lost after I reconnect my lvl and items
The ninth: It looks like they want only just to earn money :(((((((
And some Bugs with Itemsdrop from Boss-Monster

Got last night stopped because it made no fun.
I hate servers who want only money :/

I suggest to you that your time will change the concept, otherwise you will never succeed in this way!!!
Maybe I would come back because the rest was very horny

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea pay2win

Good day player,
i have 2-3days playing this server.
First: i cant make RF or Summoner without Credits. i need 500WCOINS!! this are 5000 credits ... 7 grand reset *800credits each gr or 5 USD.
Second:...As noob cant stay realy good at lt7, dmg to big. for next better map need some resets....
Thirdly:, i ask admins for some question, but they only afk or dont answer back.
Fourthly: the Itemshop items to expensive... i need for 1 good item ~11.000 credits ... so cost me full equipment ~67500 = ~ 80 USD !
Fifthly: the dmg and exp system is much too uneven, it was certainly never covered what made it easy
Sixthly: GMS have been asking the user if they want to donate! :O
Seventhly: there were events from GM so far no. And the boss monsters give just crap items
Eighth: The changes to the server were never announced and lost after I reconnect my lvl and items
The ninth: It looks like they want only just to earn money :(((((((
And some Bugs with Itemsdrop from Boss-Monster

Got last night stopped because it made no fun.
I hate servers who want only money :/

I suggest to you that your time will change the concept, otherwise you will never succeed in this way!!!
Maybe I would come back because the rest was very horny

I considered to start playing on this server, but after reading your coment, I declined.
Thanks for those great info btw.

Back