Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuMortal Season4|Exp 9999x|Drop 100%|PPL 50+|wCoins , WebSHOP !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly this server is not international and yet I couldn`t get what is the purpose on advertising it in RageZone an international forum? Changing web's language is nothing while GMs hosting events or announcing something in Hebrew or players of the game talks in Hebrew.

Good Luck on it anyways.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly this server is not international and yet I couldn`t get what is the purpose on advertising it in RageZone an international forum? Changing web's language is nothing while GMs hosting events or announcing something in Hebrew or players of the game talks in Hebrew.Good Luck on it anyways.

Hello Sir, we translate the site and the forum to the English language, you can chose on the site.
we have over 50+ eng ppl.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my opinion on this server:

PvP balance is poop as fk bk vs bk can`t kill each other no matter how fast u do the combo!
There is some cheaters which didn`t get banned
There alot of GM / Admins / Owners (3) which does whatever they want: (sample) I beat 1 player in duel 3-0 and he came with his GM char and start trying to kill me when he realize he can`t kill me he starts disconnecting me !
Most of the players are FAKE users lvl 1 in lorencia !
And its kinda P2W server with anc sets only with donating !

P.s Lidor is kinda cool guy but still the server is crappy !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my opinion on this server:

PvP balance is poop as fk bk vs bk can`t kill each other no matter how fast u do the combo!
There is some cheaters which didn`t get banned
There alot of GM / Admins / Owners (3) which does whatever they want: (sample) I beat 1 player in duel 3-0 and he came with his GM char and start trying to kill me when he realize he can`t kill me he starts disconnecting me !
Most of the players are FAKE users lvl 1 in lorencia !
And its kinda P2W server with anc sets only with donating !

P.s Lidor is kinda cool guy but still the server is crappy !

Tested by me too, and I am thinking like you as well. Too many Game Masters while there is nothing that much to do. Almost 95% of the server is off store Afk people. PvP balance is crappy, because With my NPC set and w/o yellow option, an full set guy couldn`t kill me untill I stop potting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Update's,

Balance Fixed.
HP on player's Fixed.
Siege Tomrrow Fixed.

Back