Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuOnline | Season14| X100 | MID RATE | OPENING 10. FEB!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Offlevel pickup items or jewels ?

Option Incrase Maximum Life +1000 -no add extra life it is buged

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Offlevel pickup items or jewels ?

Option Incrase Maximum Life +1000 -no add extra life it is buged

Offlevel - yes
Option Excellent - fixed (warp loren market and back to normal server)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My suggestion to you is that you release resets weekly, if you want long term focus on players who can play daily making goals within the game nothing too easy, xp is good! but who by full seal reaches 100 rr in one week: D release weekly or take a test

Totally agree with this guy.
It is fine to have donators (myself) to support server and have advantage over non donators,
but that advantage can't be 10 resets, or 50...
Need a little more balance between ppl who pay and ppl who doesn't...

Making something like "max 10rr" first week, "max 20rr" second week, etc etc,
will make non donators to reach better number of resets,
and meanwhile the donators can do important event and farm high maps...

Seems like a very good idea to me :thumbup:

Congratulations for server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree with this guy.
It is fine to have donators (myself) to support server and have advantage over non donators,
but that advantage can't be 10 resets, or 50...
Need a little more balance between ppl who pay and ppl who doesn't...

Making something like "max 10rr" first week, "max 20rr" second week, etc etc,
will make non donators to reach better number of resets,
and meanwhile the donators can do important event and farm high maps...

Seems like a very good idea to me :thumbup:

Congratulations for server.
For god sake stop wining and just play. if not just go some other server.
The cash shop is just fairly good. Its below average of what a High exp server has. My Goodness.

The Exp on Seals are fake enough and i have no idea why....
and donating cost 180usd to make 1 FO part.

Kinda sucky... while other server with more player count and community cost 180usd for a whole entire set xD

I guess i will just stay to see if any pros comes on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with 2 guys above, donators and top players should not leave behind others too far. Which mean we can release max resets for examples like this:
After 1 day top 10 players reach 10 rr. will release 11th rr.
After 1 day top 10 players reach 20 rr, will release 21th rr... and so on.
Exp and be dynamic, so players will stay, experience and still can compete!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aida 2 Warp is now lvl 380 =S, reduce it mate
Here its 150 ... if you saying about client, i will see and fix it.
Try type: /move aida1 /move aida2

can you add /setparty command?
What does this command do?
If its a simple auto party, you can do it via request auto

/request auto
if need password on party, /request auto 1234 (any pass)

I agree with 2 guys above, donators and top players should not leave behind others too far. Which mean we can release max resets for examples like this:
After 1 day top 10 players reach 10 rr. will release 11th rr.
After 1 day top 10 players reach 20 rr, will release 21th rr... and so on.
Exp and be dynamic, so players will stay, experience and still can compete!
I will reply you but also is an answer for guys above you that talk about same thing.

I understand if you guys see a problem with difference of points, but remember that mid resets (20-90) give low points ...
So 10, 20, 40 resets in difference is not a biiiig difference in pvp/pvm...
I mean, not a thing that will make 2 guys lose to 1, but a thing that will help in 1x1 ofc ...

Well, but no problem, i can lock resets and if everyone prefer this way, i will make it.
Posted on website for everyone see, resets locked in 20.

Kinda sucky... while other server with more player count and community cost 180usd for a whole entire set xD

Seal when you click to buy says the EXP.
Its not 'fake' ... you see that on shop before buying that.

About donating ... server were not made to people start, buy, be pro, and dont play a bit ...
Is not a full pay2win game.. you have to play some, or prices will be agressive ^_^

Ex: You can put set/weapon exc, but need farm it
Ex: You can buy some ruud, but if no farm some, prices will be agressive as you said (ruud is not hard to find)
Ex: You cannot buy lvl4 wing, Fenrir Mount, etc etc

Server was made for playing .. you can pay and have some benefits but you cannot be a 'God' just paying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For god sake stop wining and just play. if not just go some other server.
The cash shop is just fairly good. Its below average of what a High exp server has. My Goodness.

LOL, I love when noobs say to others "Stop Crying" and than cry that they cant buy a full set and all the seals dont give X2m EXP, and than say "I guess i will just stay to see if any pros comes on.", OMG, I cant stop laughing ^_^, thank you for that nooby.

Admin, the server is fine, but the suggestion the other guy wrote you above sounds good, limiting the rr per time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to use setparty?
Explain me please '.'
party leader make the password for his party >> other who whisper password to him >> auto join, dont need press party and click on his character

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yooo what nick you use ing ? Pt me pls? ������������������������

rlApapi or L0rd , lvling in aida1 :D glad they got proper offlevel system but i think it needs work , doesnt loot all the items iv added into pick up list.
Also the bound 2nd wings ingredients don't drop ?
Anyway to add wcoin coins so donators can pay with wcoins for items?
Also do mobs drop Gold / Silver keys?
Wasn't sure but we don't get goblin coins while /offlvl ?
Any chance you can setup minimum account per HWD /offlevel to 5 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
party leader make the password for his party >> other who whisper password to him >> auto join, dont need press party and click on his character
Oh, we have that
Check that Link: MuOnline Server

jBP1HHQ - MuOnline | Season14| X100 | MID RATE | OPENING 10. FEB! - RaGEZONE Forums

rlApapi or L0rd , lvling in aida1 :D glad they got proper offlevel system but i think it needs work , doesnt loot all the items iv added into pick up list.
Also the bound 2nd wings ingredients don't drop ?
Anyway to add wcoin coins so donators can pay with wcoins for items?
Also do mobs drop Gold / Silver keys?
Wasn't sure but we don't get goblin coins while /offlvl ?
Any chance you can setup minimum account per HWD /offlevel to 5 ?

- Even webzen helper get all items with list hehehehehe ...
(Show me what items are not picking for i check my .txt ... because helper name should be like .txt name or wont pick it always ... i need to make all .txt like game drops ... please send me a photo of names and what not picking)

- Max account is 10 so if people try open too much offlvl wont have space for actives ..

- Bound dont drop but i can add it for gp (already have for ruud)

- Key silver/gold have for cherry and lucky events (will add at end of week)

- Muuns in hot invasions and jewels exc in high maps (will add some jewels in invasions/boss/events too, to make it 'easier to collect')

wCoin cant be got without donation, but all that sells for wcoin can be got via game play.
P.S.: if your question was about SELL ITEMS FOR WC, yes you can do that, just go to loren market, put a item with zen price, put something in name of store and type /store coin ... or maybe /store ruud

check commands guide in websit bro !!! many things to know =)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
until now server its super and the new version make the game so fun so much to discover like new exc opt on sets and weapons its so hot !!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Season14 please make it possible to trace to PT member at Battle maps like Vulcanus, its not possible now when clicking on pt member bar at the top, unlike other maps wich you can trace pt member.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Season14 please make it possible to trace to PT member at Battle maps like Vulcanus, its not possible now when clicking on pt member bar at the top, unlike other maps wich you can trace pt member.

Try it now.

until now server its super and the new version make the game so fun so much to discover like new exc opt on sets and weapons its so hot !!!!
Tomorrow we will add in all invasions/events/boss % of getting some jewels.. also in spots so people will get excited hunting that =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please fix to using skill Ruud after reset. Now after reset, nobody can use Ruud skills, that's really sad.
I read on website you highlight skills Ruud in our server and because we have reset, please let people can use ruud skill from level 1. If they wait for level 400 then... reset, so ruud skills make nothing in training and hunting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can You explain me CM rates?
If i see 100% in CM for creation level 2 wings then i have 60% for success ? or i have always 60% ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Please fix to using skill Ruud after reset. Now after reset, nobody can use Ruud skills, that's really sad.I read on website you highlight skills Ruud in our server and because we have reset, please let people can use ruud skill from level 1. If they wait for level 400 then... reset, so ruud skills make nothing in training and hunting.
If is posible i agree but from what i rember in this file cant used until 400 hope im wrong

Back