Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuRPG Season II - 9999-500 Exp - Classic S2 - MAX LEVEL: 1000 - Long Term!

Reaction score
Guys suddenly server shut down and i contacted our host and they said there is some problem (not from my side) and they are trying to recover data or something that happened, can't say more yet must wait till next week. We got backups btw so we'll be back ;)

I never intend this to happen lol sovahost user since 4 years and happened first time.
till then ;)

Reaction score
Alright guys we came to conclusion with 2 OPTIONS - Please vote!

Main changes of season 2/season 1 :
No combo available in season 1 (No SD)
No kanturu/Jewel of harmony + some items
380 are Items (available in Season 1)

Thank you for participating!
MuRPG

Please vote! or comment below
https://www.facebook.com/MURPGS2/posts/764072697268323

We are still considering for season 2 !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
75% was for s2 on the previous poll and 25% for s1 and in someway you come to conclusion of making s1 poll without the s2 that's strange
If you decide for us then for what you create the poll's?

Reaction score
75% was for s2 on the previous poll and 25% for s1 and in someway you come to conclusion of making s1 poll without the s2 that's strange
If you decide for us then for what you create the poll's?

I don't disagree with you Archangelb0y, that's why i posted on the vote poll comment section
PS: Season 2 is still considerable!
We also managed to fix on S2 the exc drops with Luck on bosses.

Decision is not simple that is why we choosed Season 1.
On season 2 we'd have to re-think of what configs we should do since the database backup is almost lost to a backup from 20th October (almost a month) so a Wipe will be necessary! But as i said we are still consider to open it.. and preferably max level 850 this time to avoid some rare leveling bugs.. but then we'd have to start fresh. PS: we are waiting for the host to be fully recovered. untill then we are working with the season 1 project.

Whats your opinion on this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We will do that. But i dont believe it will be max level 1000. Since some users experience bug at 853 level and castle siege server side/crywolf/land of trials u cannot level up normally .So something like 10 resets max / 400 lvlwhat do u think?
Thats what we wait for :)

Back