Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuVicious - MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19 - RaGEZONE Forums

MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 | 25% Drop | Play2Win | Opening 8.2.19

Server Information:

• [*]Website: Here
    [*]Fanpage: Here
    [*]Grand Opening Time is: 08 February- 4 PM GMT + 2 Timezone (Count Down in The Website.)
    [*]Server Location: United States

Season 13 Part 2 Updates:

• New map & monsters Deep Dungeon (1~5)
  • New map & monsters Swamp of Darkness
  • New Boss "God of Darkness"
  • New Holy Angel weapons
  • New Set's Awakening
  • New Skills
  • New 4th Wings (HOT)
  • New 4th Quest Evolution (Dragon Knight, Soul Wizard, High elf and more!)
  • Mini-Games Jewelry Bingo| MU Roomy | Bomb Game
  • New Map Favorite System for an easy Warp Menu (HOT)
  • New equipment Mastery Awakening Soul
  • New 4th Master Skill Tree with Skills Enhancement and PVE New Skills

MuVicious Gameplay Information:

• Exp: 10x
  • ML Exp: 5x
  • Drops: 25%
  • Max Level: 400
  • Max Master Levels: 520
  • Jewels Rates: Default
  • Chaos Machine Rate: Default

The Best PvP in MuOnline you Will EVER experience

• Account Lock System for players who share their accounts, the items will not be mobile.
  • Drop system expertly designed to avoid Crash in the economy and generate market.
  • Bosses Raids modified to create an adventure of challenge and competitiveness to the players.
  • Players can buy and sell their items in the personal store using wcoins and /or goblin points as currency
  • Very well balanced PVP, giving pleasure to the highest standards of those exquisite players!
  • No items Customs, or powerful items, all have the same ability to compete in PVP and PVE is the path they follow (Hunters, Farmers and Heroes)
  • Skills and 4th tree master with new skills and improvements until Season 13 Part 1-2
  • The best PVE experience with bosses, monsters and personalized events for the greatest fun and challenge.
    - We put as much emphasis on the PVE (Player versus Enviroment) as we do with the PVP, you can enjoy the challenges of events, hunt, and Boss raids like never before and get incredible prizes in your journey.

Important commands within the game:

• /addstr - Add strength attributes within the game
  • /addene - Add energy attributes (energy) within the game
  • /addvit - Add vitality attributes within the game
  • /addcmd - Add command attributes within the game
  • /addagi - Add agility attributes within the game
  • /clearpk - Cleans the character's killer state (cost 5m)
  • /offtrade - Sell items Offline
  • /re - & lt; on /off & gt; Enables or disables accepting or rejecting invitations (trade, party, guild, etc) automatically.
  • /offattack - Keep your character leveling by this command without game open.

Special Features:

• All Webzen Default Events Activated!
  • Arca War
  • Blood Castle
  • Devil Square
  • Chaos Castle
  • White Wizard Invasion
  • New Golden Invasion
  • Dragon Event
  • Loren Deep
  • Battle Soccer
  • Kanturu Event
  • Imperial Guardian
  • DoppelGanger
  • Kalima
  • Kanturu Event
  • Balgass Event
  • Mini-Games
  • Raklion Selupan Boss Fight
  • Gens System and Vulcanus Fight.
  • Weekly Castle Siege (Custom)
  • Acheron Guardian (HOT)
  • Ferea Battle (HOT)
  • Labyrinth Of Dimension (HOT)
  • Chaos Castle Survival (HOT)
  • Tormented Square (HOT)
  • Illusion Temple Championship (HOT)
  • God of Darkness (HOT)
    All our events have been modified for the best user experience in a Hard rate server, the enjoy, fun and challenge in those events is out of this world.

MuVicious - MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19 - RaGEZONE Forums MuVicious - MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19 - RaGEZONE Forums MuVicious - MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19 - RaGEZONE Forums MuVicious - MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19 - RaGEZONE Forums
MuVicious - MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19 - RaGEZONE Forums

MuVicious - MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19 - RaGEZONE Forums MuVicious - MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19 - RaGEZONE Forums MuVicious - MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19 - RaGEZONE Forums MuVicious - MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best MU Server that I ever played so far, No Lags, Balanced Chars, No xShop, Hard Server, All items can be hunt and acquired, Only problem is there is very less players, Would recommend this server to ppl who is sick of xshop and VIP players and ofc switching servers
Admin also make changes if thats what players want.
Jewel/Exe Drops are good too :) not too much though its perfect for this server
Most of the top servers now are mostly pay2win, but this server is real play2win.

I would recommend to everyone to try this server and I am sure you all will like it for sure :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I've been playing this server since beta and i can say is the best I've played until now. Completely Play2Win, no webshop at all, open 24/7, ZERO Lag and balanced characters. good spots and yeah is really, really fun. I invite you all to give it a try!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Reviews: Well i don't know much about MU online Season 13 etc. and i only play at Mu online Season 6..Well this server is good its hard leveling since its only x10 exp at most and it has a good standing, if you want to play a hard MU online without (PayToWin) here is the server for you!Exp: x10Master Exp: x10Drop: Almost Default (x10)Zen: DefaultParty: Increase expPeople: Medium (since its only new server please be patient and invite some of your friends to see the features of this server)Over all: 7/10iGn: BKMagnet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes lvling is fun here alot of spots no need to ks/pk for spots and also drops are good. If you are looking for no reset server this is the one for you, Try this server we need more people :D I am sure you wont be disappointed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Best server that i played so far, friendly admin fixes bugs asap if we find any also rewards us for reporting bugs. very hard server real play2win with no xshop, just need more players and it will awesome server.
MaheshDL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Up!! Up!! Up!!

if you are searching for a hard and challenging server try this server and you will much more like it very smooth lag free server good interface and nice people... Not Easy at all HARD HARD HARD...

-PaiN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will this server stay online for 2years? 770up will be like 1 lvl per 3 day at 5x exp.

Seems like Bois just want no reset no seal server and when it comes to reality lvl 400 is already a huge task :junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Takes 15 days for lvl400 then it takes forever with ML lvl's

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jewel drops is decent so u wont run out of jewels if u play 2-3 chars since 4 connections are allowed per IP and RUUD u get them from BC/DS/CC/Red Dragon/Skeleton King/Bosses but making RUUD set will take time though

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Admin is useless, is never online to fix bugs or issues, there is another guy called Staff he is online but no use if we report him something he says will ask admin to fix it soon but nothing changes, guess admin doesnt care about the players at all so no point wasting ur time wen there is no one to fix small things for u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone is aware ingame that Admin is busy in RL and he will be back soon we have to understand his situation too, its very small bugs until then u can keep leveling i dont think the issues are related to leveling or bugged items or anything of that sort, so stop complaining he is pissed bcs this guy wanted admin to make this a rr server and admin refused so he is taking out his anger here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i LIKE THIS SERVER WHY NO IS PAY2WIN!

IS HARD TO FIND ITENS

HAVE MANY EVENTS, BOSS, INVASIONS.

IS BALANCED SERVER

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server is very funny!

I found cools friends!

I play all days!

No pay2win!!

Come play with me too! s2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a better server private of Mu online!

Hard drops!

Great experience !

Good friends!

I love it!

This is a better server private of Mu online!

Hard drops!

Great experience !

Good friends!

I love it!

Back