Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuVicious | Season 13 Episode 2 | x10 |25% Drop| No Resets |Play2Win|Opening 8.2.19

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Come play Mu Vicious!

Server without lag!

Ever online, no bugs!

Many friends playing!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Game Review:

Hi, its now 10 days playing this game and here are new reviews for this server.

1. Great server 7/10, why? i still not explore this season 13 part2 im still in 50% and new mechanics are going in my head in season 13 part2, but it still good. so many events for high level so im telling you, you much explore it!

2. Great events with schedule still 7/10, why? well the people who know what rewards in all event also has a schedule to participate, so you got nothing if your slow.

3. Hard but i still enjoy playing hehehe...

GOOD rewards for Events guys but you still need to work for it.... and its worth it.. im telling you!

ok thats it for now, if you have quest you can ask me here facebook if you need help ask if i can help i give help.... or ask in facebook fanpage

im online in-game: server time

US: 12:00pm - 16:00pm

Asia: 6:00pm - 10:00pm

IGN:

BKMagnet

DuaLSaga

SageGram

MuseXiaXi

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a really hard server!

No seals, no pets and rings, no items to sell (lucky set..)
Good spots in all maps, xp is low like i was looking for!

Best server i've ever play!

by: Matchola

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server dont have admin and admin is nowhere to be found, 0 bugs/issue addressed or fixed since server open

Back