Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Netgate MU | Season 16 | No Rebirth | 50x | Long Term

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry buddy but this is not the server that you will come make fun on admin sayings and nothing will happen :) Our discord server is for real players of the server not players who plays for a while and then quit. Also you got banned once , how you even managed to join with another 2 accounts after i dont know.. You should accept the ban and move on. Anyway thanks for the recommendation.

I cannot agree with you. I playing here about 2-3 weeks with friends, we hold Castle and playing whole time. Your ban wasn't for breaking any rules or something similar - it was your personal attack because someone said that your PVP isn't balanced. At for the records I was saying about todays PVP situation on siege or yesterday;s Arka, not about PVP at 1300 lvl.

You can keep this ban - is nothing, I'am already on discord and still can use it like earlier. I won't leave server because of this incident as I said - I recommend it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cannot agree with you. I playing here about 2-3 weeks with friends, we hold Castle and playing whole time. Your ban wasn't for breaking any rules or something similar - it was your personal attack because someone said that your PVP isn't balanced. At for the records I was saying about todays PVP situation on siege or yesterday;s Arka, not about PVP at 1300 lvl.

You can keep this ban - is nothing, I'am already on discord and still can use it like earlier. I won't leave server because of this incident as I said - I recommend it.
As a private server we have our own rules and we can ban anyone at anytime we want , we are not Webzen here.
If you dont agree then you need to consider playing in webzen servers where you will have the right to say what ever you want.
As for the pvp we are not going to listen to 2 guys which are friends and complaining about grow lancer dying too fast , dont forget we build the servers and you play it so i dont know what makes you think that you know better than us which pvp is better and fit a server like this.
There is a reason other players came to make fun on your friend after saying that he is selling his gl account because other gl's in server dont complain at all :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As a private server we have our own rules and we can ban anyone at anytime we want , we are not Webzen here.
If you dont agree then you need to consider playing in webzen servers where you will have the right to say what ever you want.
As for the pvp we are not going to listen to 2 guys which are friends and complaining about grow lancer dying too fast , dont forget we build the servers and you play it so i dont know what makes you think that you know better than us which pvp is better and fit a server like this.
There is a reason other players came to make fun on your friend after saying that he is selling his gl account because other gl's in server dont complain at all :)

I need to adjust that you didn't catch what I wrote 1st time on discord. Don't know this guy who is selling account - I came there like others, to have fun from him and you took it as an attack ;) Sometimes just you have to distance yourself a bit or just say something not only click ban button and you are happy.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need to adjust that you didn't catch what I wrote 1st time on discord. Don't know this guy who is selling account - I came there like others, to have fun from him and you took it as an attack ;) Sometimes just you have to distance yourself a bit or just say something not only click ban button and you are happy.
So you agreeing with him and add laughing emotions to my sayings because you wanted to make fun on him ? Sure buddy , can i know who you are in game ? Or i force your friend to tell me?
And as i said i do what ever i want in my server and if you think that you are hurting me or my server by trash talking in a dead forum then you must be a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back