Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexus MU Season 13 Fast [5000x & 80% - Play to win - Items FO just for playing!]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Nexus MU Season 13 Fast [5000x & 80% - Play to win - Items FO just for playing!]

uppppppppppppppppppppp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Nexus MU Season 13 Fast [5000x & 80% - Play to win - Items FO just for playing!]

upppppppppppppppp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mostly spanish on this server or english? From the website i see only spanish

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

what about grand reset? what is the reward?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

crunk At the footer (in the bottom of the website) are the country flags.. click on it and you can translate the site to english! News are in spanish..
chise08 Grand reset give you 40k goblin points and 15k Ruud ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what about players?

Reaction score

what about players?

theres alot players online but yea... most speaks spanish only and alot are afk for some unknown reason...
but server is nice not mutch bugs etc... skilltrees and 4th quest(im Noble Elf) seem to work... sadly they turned web to spanish so i dont really get a thing at it... but the server is fun and playable ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

commandcom the same I say before: At the footer (in the bottom of the website) are the country flags.. click on it and you can translate the site to english :)

About afk players: they are in offtrade mode, but from gameserver I only see like 30 active offtraders..

And yeah, most speak spanish for now !

Reaction score

@commandcom the same I say before: At the footer (in the bottom of the website) are the country flags.. click on it and you can translate the site to english :)

About afk players: they are in offtrade mode, but from gameserver I only see like 30 active offtraders..

And yeah, most speak spanish for now !
found english flag... thanx :) i have no idea how to use this offtrade thing :( do i need to be offline for selling stuff or what?
never used it so i really dont know what is it for... would be nice if someone explain abit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

commandcom ok. offtrade is a system that works with personal store. Is use to sell items, but the other players pay to you with GoblinPoints.How configure it? Easy :D .. You put your items that you wanna sell on your personal store, and the price that you want receive in GP you put in Zen. After that, you put a name to your store, then open your store, and now come the magic part :D.. you have to active offtrade mode: Just write /offtrade, you will be disconnected from server but your char keeps online selling in personal store.

So, people usually create a second account only for offtrade ^^

Reaction score

well... got it now but i dont get how do i set store's prize as GP? Screen(06_16-08_06)-0000 - Nexus MU Season 13 Fast [5000x & 80% - Play to win - Items FO just for playing!] - RaGEZONE Forums
theres no option to set it as GP

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well... got it now but i dont get how do i set store's prize as GP?
theres no option to set it as GP

In the space for Zen, under of where it say: Enter selling price.Remember, while you don't put your char on offtrade mode, the char still selling items by zen, so you need configurate the store, open it and put /offtrade fast :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

uppppppppppppppppp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

upppppppppppppppp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

upppppppppppppp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

uppppppppppppppppp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

upppppppppppppppppppp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

uppppppppppppppppppppp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

upppppppppppppppppppp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

upppppppppppppppppppppp

Back