Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nexus MU Season 13 Fast [5000x & 80% - Play to win - Items FO just for playing!]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Nexus MU Season 13 Fast [5000x & 80% - Play to win - Items FO just for playing!]

upppppppppppppppppppp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Nexus MU Season 13 Fast [5000x & 80% - Play to win - Items FO just for playing!]

upppppppppppppppppp

Reaction score

upppppppppppppppppp
Yea we all see its up but everything is in spanish sadly(i mean people talk in game etc)
Also at web there banners that i cant copy paste to google translate so its bit difficult...
You have done nice yob about translating events etc. thank You alot for that!
I think im only one who speak english there... :(
Do something to attract other people aswell so there will be more and more fun :)

Thanx for making that nice server!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You have right, but i don't know what you need (I mean the "english players) for enter to Nexus MU. I think that the people is the only one who has to test the server and then choose if want to play there, but the mostly only come to the website, see it in spanish and close inmediatly, when at the end of the website they have the option to translate it.

If the mostly people talk in spanish, is because at the start of server, they came all together, but the community continue being a multi-language or international.

Regards!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

uppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

uppppppppppppppppppppppp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

upppppppppppp

Back