Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NOREBIRTH MU - NON-RESET - S13 P2-2 - EXTREME x100 - 12 FEBRUARY

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: NOREBIRTH - S13 - NON-RESET - UNIQUE PROGRESSION - BALANCED PvP/PvM - 22nd JUNE

did an admin mod, deleted an negative post about this server ?

i`m just curios why you cenzored my post after i played there and seen his server,

This is the comunity you wanna have in this forum ?

Tell me, and i will delete my acount and never enter on ragezone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: NOREBIRTH - S13 - NON-RESET - UNIQUE PROGRESSION - BALANCED PvP/PvM - 22nd JUNE

Tell me, and i will delete my acount and never enter on ragezone.
Do me a favor please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Cheap server, not impressed-for 10$ level 600. Make some challenge pls.
Its ok i guess, more money in Bitcoin, see u at 50k$.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Cheap server, not impressed-for 10$ level 600. Make some challenge pls.
Its ok i guess, more money in Bitcoin, see u at 50k$.
Because it's a server for beginners and non-donators as well, not for donators only. :sleep:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's never too late to join us! Rampage is a perfect server for beginners and non-donators, since they'll be able to catch up within our unique progressive system. Find out more information about the server here. New level cap/content will be released in 20 days!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Put 50k ruud boxes in Xshop and i will join, maybe, potencially but probably not really.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Just to report a Bug, online is look not accurate.
I when to all maps and total up the number and yea, most of afk and no one chatting for that 1hour+ checking.
Please put some real online count on the website. Cause i counted all players, it was less than 100. And yes if easy to warp to all maps when you dont even put security for your files to be edited.

2nd Bug is Warping to Crywolf/Event Square.
Warp around 3-4 times = DC

3rd Your files can be edit, poor configuration, should get a system to prevent this.

4th PvM is Ridiculously unbalance, Just check all class.

This just the bug me and some of my friend found. Should stop false advertising.

Just to add on, Cyto please take full control of your server and kick this Groot, he is only bad naming the server further. Well its a fair speech, look at his reply to us above i believe he just going to ignore or undress this issue or report to mod to delete it.
Im always a fan of your work Cyto
Thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just to report a Bug, online is look not accurate.
I when to all maps and total up the number and yea, most of afk and no one chatting for that 1hour+ checking.
Please put some real online count on the website. Cause i counted all players, it was less than 100. And yes if easy to warp to all maps when you dont even put security for your files to be edited.

2nd Bug is Warping to Crywolf/Event Square.
Warp around 3-4 times = DC

3rd Your files can be edit, poor configuration, should get a system to prevent this.

4th PvM is Ridiculously unbalance, Just check all class.

This just the bug me and some of my friend found. Should stop false advertising.

Just to add on, @Cyto please take full control of your server and kick this Groot, he is only bad naming the server further. Well its a fair speech, look at his reply to us above i believe he just going to ignore or undress this issue or report to mod to delete it.
Im always a fan of your work @Cyto
Thank you
Ragezone is not a place for such discussions, it's a place to promote the server. For any questions or/and reports use our forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's never too late to join us! Rampage is a perfect server for beginners, since they will be able to catch up easily within our unique progressive system. Find out more information about the server here. New level cap/content will be released in 17 days!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's never too late to join us! Rampage is a perfect server for beginners, since they will be able to catch up easily within our unique progressive system. Find out more information about the server here. New level cap/content will be released in 17 days!

16 days left! :cool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Join us right now! :love:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

New progression will be released in 13 days! Join now and reach the top with top level players! Stay tuned for more news!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Many great updates are on the way, including marriage system, more info tomorrow.

New progression will be released in 12 days! Join now and reach the top with top level players! Stay tuned for more news!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Some of our configurations are unique in terms of balance, otherwise it would be just same as in Webzen. SM teleport + skill is disabled on Norebirth. As regarding spots, where Webzen have only a few or doesn’t have any monsters, we have added more of them, however it doesn’t mean that these are point type spots. In other words, monsters are evenly distributed across the locations.

Find out more about the unique progression system that Rampage introduces, right here.

its wrong in webzen can use SM teleport+skill if u want i can make video for u

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

its wrong in webzen can use SM teleport+skill if u want i can make video for u
In our opinion it's a bug and we disabled this "feature".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: NOREBIRTH - S13 - NON-RESET - NEW PROGRESSION & SPEED EVENT - RELEASE JULY 22nd

"Well known bug since Dark Wizard was 1st introduced"

Noob servers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

In our opinion it's a bug and we disabled this "feature".

then disable bk hp buff its bug too disable elf buffs etc..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: NOREBIRTH - S13 - NON-RESET - NEW PROGRESSION & SPEED EVENT - RELEASE JULY 22nd

Join us!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Groot - NOREBIRTH MU - NON-RESET - S13 P2-2 - EXTREME x100 - 12 FEBRUARY - RaGEZONE Forums

New sub-server for newbies, new progression, new opportunities - a release that many have been waiting for, is coming very soon. Since our project isn't standing still and somehow we need to attract more players, we are launching a new promotion - speed event for newbies - a promotion for those who haven't yet had time to start playing on our project for some reason, but still wants to see what norebirth is truly capable of. At the speed event, you will be able to raise your character with additional experience rates on the additional Non-PvP sub-channel. For more information press on the Read more button below.

Event Period: July 22, 20:00 server time ~ August 22, 18:00 server time.

About speed channel

• Only for Rampage server.
  • Only for normal level characters (ML disabled).
  • At speed sub-server, you can raise your character with Additional EXP.
  • Everyone can enter to the speed sub-server absolutely for free.
Detailed benefits

• All locations are Non-PvP on the speed sub-server.
  • Maximal level on the speed sub-server: 400.
  • Normal level rates: x40 (+100% bonus).
  • Zen drop rates: x15 (+50% bonus).
  • Increased quest item drop rate for class upgrade.
  • You can create any class character at the beginning.
  • Creating party is allowed for different gens members.
Facebook promotion

• Like our facebook page.
  • Share this post on your timeline and enter your game nickname in the comment section.
  • After transfer, 10 randomly chosen players will be awarded with 100 W Coins.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

We've decided to increase the level cap on the speed server, which is 599, more info here. :love:

Back