Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

oFFmu Season 13 Episode 1 x10/x100/x1000 Server Opening January

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: oFFmu Season 12 - X10 SERVER OPENING 30th DECEMBER ( 10 Reset Server )

Admin run servers every 2 weeks just to get money from begginers than start another server (every 2 weeks)

1. ver is 12-1 not 13 :D
2. you dont have seal etc u dont have chace with donate
3. pay to win (web shop with acc items)
4. lots of bugs (for example pentagram doesnt work at all, chaos machine on web says 85% for 10+ etc and u burrning everythink)
5. guys who start at beggining could use bug for boost before they fix and there was now wipe

6.all questions at forum thay dont like are wiped

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Moved to the upcoming section for as long as the server is .. upcoming again. Please notify us when you go live :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Moved to the upcoming section for as long as the server is .. upcoming again. Please notify us when you go live :)
There is already servers wich is online, so it should be in opened section

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some friends coming to play it... Just makes me sad that it will be opening on a monday, and i will be working and studying that day. Can't understand the choice of not making on sunday :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upgrading Season 12 servers to S12, x10 and x1000 Will be back online tomorrow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was going to download right now... But then i see the first rank with +15 lvl4 wings, and ancient set... Nothing new here, just another pay to win server :)
I'm out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+1 same here top players with paid rings and anciencs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was going to download right now... But then i see the first rank with +15 lvl4 wings, and ancient set... Nothing new here, just another pay to win server :)
I'm out

Thos are lucky sets, and webshop is disabled.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thos are lucky sets, and webshop is disabled.

1 - lucky sets are op, and I didn't lie, they are ancients
2- bullsh1it, webshop is offline, but people can still have lv4 wings +15+3opt that by playing it would take months to get one of that.
3- also a couple friends that tried to play but gave up sent me screenshots of the xshop with pets, seals, and the incredible new jewels to make items instantly +9, add luck, add 2 EXC OPTIONS, add skill... If that is not a 100% pay to win, I don't know what it is. People can just get vip+seal+pets+all op jewels, and it would take months for an free player to get what paid player would take in a few days.

And apparently your solution was just hide players inventory from website, so that new players can't see how much of a pay to win is this... Well done, enjoy your free money ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - lucky sets are op, and I didn't lie, they are ancients
2- bullsh1it, webshop is offline, but people can still have lv4 wings +15+3opt that by playing it would take months to get one of that.
3- also a couple friends that tried to play but gave up sent me screenshots of the xshop with pets, seals, and the incredible new jewels to make items instantly +9, add luck, add 2 EXC OPTIONS, add skill... If that is not a 100% pay to win, I don't know what it is. People can just get vip+seal+pets+all op jewels, and it would take months for an free player to get what paid player would take in a few days.

And apparently your solution was just hide players inventory from website, so that new players can't see how much of a pay to win is this... Well done, enjoy your free money ^_^

You are really wrong about this. Each our event gives 10 W-Coins + Event monsters wich apears every day gives 2 -Wcoins, Daily you can farm more than 1000 W-Coins, We have made everything buyable without donations. And even more you can get with trading in market.
We have discussed this already. There is limited xshop, Only Master Seals available.

So before jumping to conclusions about PAY TO WIN. Play there for a while.

Back