Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OLYMPUS MU|RAID SQUARE|DYNAMIC XP|97D 100% BUGLESS|ULTRA BALANCED PvP|PROFFESIONAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
downloaded buit aint going to work update fails

The server is going live in 30 seconds! Get ready :)

Server is online and running. People online are 17 and increasing :)
Join us and help us make the server perfect for you!
We are monitoring everything and making fixes every minute!

Top 3 Characters at the momment:
Darkface 42
oOMapOo 42
theone 39

Max level for 1rst ascendancy is 100!!

Cheers,
Aphrodite

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I cannot connect, each time i use launcher or main, when it start, i got an error "PID Scan Illegal choice detected"... :S

also the manual patchs links in your website are not working :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot connect, each time i use launcher or main, when it start, i got an error "PID Scan Illegal choice detected"... :S

also the manual patchs links in your website are not working :S

Hello there,

What is the problem exactly? You just have to download the client and double click the launcher.exe
If your game does not start is because your Anti-Virus has deleted some files that are false-positives.
What i suggest is:

1. Delete everything
2. Download fresh client from https://mega.nz/#!EMEXmQLZ!p3i4DNrcBSACEX8TjSv58dhTH8qIf3jtytjIBLt7W_A
3. Disable Anti-Virus or whitelist the client
4. Run it
5. See you in game

Cheers,
Aphrodite

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update v1.1
Date 12/2/2017

-Quests monsters reduced
-Davias/Dungeon Exc drop rate reduced
-Stadium Monsters are easier to kill
-Fixed Client problems
-BC Reward now applies to party members
-Number of overcrowded spots reduced
-More spots for bk added
-Site and server information improved

Please join forums to suggest whats best for the server.

Olympus Team

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changes for today :

-Added Potion Girl and Vault at arena start
-Boss Drops Reworked
*Boss now Drops items +14 to +15
*Boss Pets now drop items +11 to +13
-Increased some drop rates that seem to be low for some reason
-Chaos Machine Success Rate Increased by 10% (Applies on +10 and +11 items)
-All broken stats have been reseted and fixed
-Now every Quest gives you level

Next upcoming feature premium antihack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the site i will try :D

i only dont understand why quests start lvl 75?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the site i will try :D

i only dont understand why quests start lvl 75?

To avoid grinding. Quests give awesome rewards (Jewels,Credits,LvL UP points) and everytime you complete you gain a level.
So 75 lvl + 24 quests you are going max level without feeling tired.
Try the system you will enjoy it.

Cheers,
Aphrodite

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To avoid grinding. Quests give awesome rewards (Jewels,Credits,LvL UP points) and everytime you complete you gain a level.
So 75 lvl + 24 quests you are going max level without feeling tired.
Try the system you will enjoy it.

Cheers,
Aphrodite

I am lvl 96 allready, the only dificult is the chaos... maybe in the stars could drop chaos to.. its hard to make the fruits quest, but all the resst is perfect, pvp, boss its very hard a very intresting chalange, very good server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am lvl 96 allready, the only dificult is the chaos... maybe in the stars could drop chaos to.. its hard to make the fruits quest, but all the resst is perfect, pvp, boss its very hard a very intresting chalange, very good server!

Im glad your are enjoying the server, as for chaos its drop rate is sweet. You can find many chaos anywhere you just have to pick it up.
Fruits Quests are ment to be just a bit hard but i want you to imagine this server with more population.
Fruit quests wont be hard anymore because there
would be market and you could trade fruit colors with each other.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im glad your are enjoying the server, as for chaos its drop rate is sweet. You can find many chaos anywhere you just have to pick it up.
Fruits Quests are ment to be just a bit hard but i want you to imagine this server with more population.
Fruit quests wont be hard anymore because there
would be market and you could trade fruit colors with each other.

YEAH, to say you the true i think thats nice maybe chaos hard like this because could be a very good coin. i finish now the blue fruits quest o/ now the dungeon quests and the harder one!

AH server off how many time to come back? i saw before go off adm is online.. u know the time to come back ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update v1.4
Date 15/2/2017

-Duration of times stayed in ground halfed (From 30 - > 15)
-Goblin Rates Reworked again by a touch
-Stability of server improved

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
YEAH, to say you the true i think thats nice maybe chaos hard like this because could be a very good coin. i finish now the blue fruits quest o/ now the dungeon quests and the harder one!

AH server off how many time to come back? i saw before go off adm is online.. u know the time to come back ?

Server is back ONLINE! Thanks to you the community of the server we are improving everyday :)
Don't stop messaging us about suggestions and improvements.

Let's go!

-Olympus Mu Online Team

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ADM i have a big problem...
now when server go down i was in blue fruits quest.. exactly when come back the fruits was in my inventory i was in the next quest in dungeon.. but without the extra 50 points and the fruits conitnue with me... i do but dont do the quest... can log my acc to check.. thankyou .
Login: renoreno12

See: extra quest points after blue quest = 85.
DK starts with str 83 points STR+AGI+VIT+ENE = +83
lvl 100 = 99x20 = 1980
total = 2148
my acc: total: 2068

server roll back a little but the quest no D:

adm already answer me in private, thankyou for the suport!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone, come join us on this server, we need more people to be able to kill the bosses in Raid Square, bring your friends, the server is not bad it is a refreshing new way to play old school .97 MU.

And you wont be behind others because, the 1st ascendancy is limited to max lvl 100 for another 9 days, So you can not only get to lvl 100, you also have time to do the quests and farm for jewels to upgrade your gear and wings.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone, come join us on this server, we need more people to be able to kill the bosses in Raid Square, bring your friends, the server is not bad it is a refreshing new way to play old school .97 MU.

And you wont be behind others because, the 1st ascendancy is limited to max lvl 100 for another 9 days, So you can not only get to lvl 100, you also have time to do the quests and farm for jewels to upgrade your gear and wings.

Thank you for supporting us. Now is the proper time for new ppl to join :)

Back