Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OMEGAMU | Season14 | x10| HARD STYLE | 22.FEBRUARY

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its too early to start up non reset / proper hardcore season 14 since X-team files are not properly fixed/updated with all the season 14 futures .

Nevertheless good luck mate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xteam files are useless their config is messed up like crap have to manually fix most of the stuffs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They always show screenshot of the best items as if we will be able to buy it from CashShop/Webshop. but looking at the rate. xD
Omg its just a showcase of 10years playing on the server :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man, fix speed exe option, it gives 50 speed instead of 7.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include the server's physical location as required by the section rules. You have 24 hours to add the missing requirements. Failure to do so will result in the archival of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reset stats from xshop crashes client, fix plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My opinion about the server,
I played until level 400 and I stopped.
first: The server has unlimited access to accounts, the site has almost one thousand people on, within the game 50-100 people active.
second: 3 days of server and already exist players with wing lvl 3 and full set oO
third: if you are new and want to enter the server for fun, cancel the download NOW !!! because you will not be able to find spot on initial maps, maps like losttower, atlans, dungeons, all occupied by acc fake jewel!

Conclusion: If you still want to test it, it's worth it, because it's a good new season to learn.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My opinion about the server,
I played until level 400 and I stopped.
first: The server has unlimited access to accounts, the site has almost one thousand people on, within the game 50-100 people active.
second: 3 days of server and already exist players with wing lvl 3 and full set oO
third: if you are new and want to enter the server for fun, cancel the download NOW !!! because you will not be able to find spot on initial maps, maps like losttower, atlans, dungeons, all occupied by acc fake jewel!

Conclusion: If you still want to test it, it's worth it, because it's a good new season to learn.

Nah, Maybe u played on wrong time. Its kinda good and Active here. People dont really /post much cause it has 1minute delay on /post
Most of us chat in guilds.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah, Maybe u played on wrong time. Its kinda good and Active here. People dont really /post much cause it has 1minute delay on /post
Most of us chat in guilds.

yes, but that does not detract from the fact that there are multi accs robot making gameplay difficult.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes, but that does not detract from the fact that there are multi accs robot making gameplay difficult.

Learn to pk. Farmers are not hard to kill. Tons of spot to go around. Do you want everything to be fed to you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Learn to pk. Farmers are not hard to kill. Tons of spot to go around. Do you want everything to be fed to you?

Sorry, but I do not like to fool players so I'm making it clear what the server is like;
I do not need thanks: D I'm from the old school of online mu, race, will and hunts!My only problem is adm wanting high values ​​from players on the site that does not match the active players.

Back