Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlayMU Servers | Hard 25x (s13*) - Medium 500x (s12) - Easy 5000x (s6)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: PlayMU Season12 | 500x - 25x | 50 Resets (10k Points)

Guys you most put the download somewhere visable on the site top, cant find a link to the client...
please provie client link.

edit:
nvm I see in addition that everything is not in english (forum,guides, and from ppl posting here everyone speaking spanish or something and not english) , i understand this server is not intented for english users, good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

OMG xD

Download and Translations are very easy to find !!
Have ''DOWNLOAD'' in Header, and the Flags to change language of website in Header too... Very easy to find and yes we have all web full translated, as game =)

P.S.: We have more ENG/Polska people than BR/Spanishs ^^ The 2nd Fanbase are VNs ^^

qLubIcz - PlayMU Servers | Hard 25x (s13*) - Medium 500x (s12) - Easy 5000x (s6) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

OMG xD

Download and Translations are very easy to find !!
Have ''DOWNLOAD'' in Header, and the Flags to change language of website in Header too... Very easy to find and yes we have all web full translated, as game =)

P.S.: We have more ENG/Polska people than BR/Spanishs ^^ The 2nd Fanbase are VNs ^^

qLubIcz - PlayMU Servers | Hard 25x (s13*) - Medium 500x (s12) - Easy 5000x (s6) - RaGEZONE Forums

1. LoL do you thinik this was not the first place I looked at???! the download is not there.
2. trans is only for main site content, not for guides!!
3. The download button does not appear in English tran, only in Brazil -_-

so before you write "OMG" test your words and fix your server site bugs, and only than write them up,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1. LoL do you thinik this was not the first place I looked at???! the download is not there.
2. trans is only for main site content, not for guides!!
3. The download button does not appear in English tran, only in Brazil -_-

so before you write "OMG" test your words and fix your server site bugs, and only than write them up,

Hello Sir!
I am really sorry about the 3rd point, Its true and thats why MANY people contact me asking where are the download !
Thanks for replying !!!

About the 2nd point, the Guides were not translated because we let the Google Translate do the job.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Of course, we will be checking this and maybe put more ads in that google button or maybe do our own translate!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

typical spanish server. If u dont know spanish better dont start paly here good luck!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why u say that, sir?

ur main website is in spanish. i had to translate it by my own (translate opt by chrome). on main post u can see only spanish advertising (almost no one answer in english) so u cant buy or sell anythink (or its very hard to sell or buy somethink in english language even simple conversations). thats what i mean "typical spanish server"

even GM was talking in spanish when i told him "can u speak also english?" he didnt answer (that was middle of lorencia he was speaking in spanish to other ppl in lorencia idk some event or somethink) and when i told him "that is rude" he just say "jajaj xaxa" so...

Last edited:
Back