Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlayMU Servers | Hard 25x (s13*) - Medium 500x (s12) - Easy 5000x (s6)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: PlayMU Season12 | 500x - 25x | 50 Resets (10k Points)

We reaching 1000 onlines.
Join us =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Downloaded full client, nothing was modified and from the start cannot start the game - main.exe stopped working after updating the client by Launcher, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, high end PC, a lot of Visuals, frameworks and all that shenanigans, still there is no forum after all to "report the bug" or to search for solution, there is only Chat on website which is almost everytime "OFFLINE" and I don't have time to wait 24/7 until some response. Bad start for me and reviews here about "pay to win" where on main page of the server it says "play 2 win" it's kinda misleading and I will think twice before playing on that server.

Edit
It's working!!! Yaaay !!!
And after all I can tell that's one of the best servers. At the beggining I had mixed feelings but yet, after one hour of playing I can tell that's it's kinda well done. Keep it up !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Downloaded full client, nothing was modified and from the start cannot start the game - main.exe stopped working after updating the client by Launcher, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, high end PC, a lot of Visuals, frameworks and all that shenanigans, still there is no forum after all to "report the bug" or to search for solution, there is only Chat on website which is almost everytime "OFFLINE" and I don't have time to wait 24/7 until some response. Bad start for me and reviews here about "pay to win" where on main page of the server it says "play 2 win" it's kinda misleading and I will think twice before playing on that server.

Hello Sir,
We are sorry for that, today i got internet issues and i was offline more than 16h, now i am active.

Your windows7 issue maybe can be fixed with little changes...
Put the Main.exe / Game.exe and Launcher.exe with compatibility mode service pack3 (click right bottom, proprieties... compatibility)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Vote System Update:

- Receive 100 References (10 Coins) each Votation!
- You can Vote 1 Time per IP or every 12hrs.

Rush xD

CtBjDhI - PlayMU Servers | Hard 25x (s13*) - Medium 500x (s12) - Easy 5000x (s6) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back