Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PVP] That Mu Online | Season 8 | 1000 Exp | No Resets | ONLINE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Party experience not bugged like i explained it ThatMu.com topic - Need Fix exp on Party | ThatMu.com
More people in party, less experience you gain. Why? Its because of keep balance between people who play solo and who play in group. More people that means faster kill, Much Faster, that's why experience decreases.

cmd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This makes sense, it does help the people that dont run 5 accounts under the same pc. I appreciate it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, Exactly!

I would like that people who haven started play yet, and have some kind of doubts, post your though on forum ThatMu.com suggestion thread, so i know where is problem.

People who were not able reach website please use non SSL url - http://www.thatmu.com , people with constantly changing IP cant view https sites. Thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
People should try this
its 1000x but it's not that easy
but not hard either, very good configurations, can reach end game content in 2-3 days but need more than week to be full
nobody full yet, you need to be active too :)
about 100 online now can be lots more!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today will be maintenance right after Siege Cycle starts, it is around 21:00 server time. Things what will be changed, enabled:

• Enabled Excellent drop in some of maps (Atlans).
Atlans have now 10% excellent item drop rate chances with luck and with skill, no plans enable other maps for now.

• Removed Monster Elemental Defense in some of maps (not all maps, still balance will kept).
Monster elemental defense were causing lags for several players, so i decided to remove that option for now.

• Enabled new Invasion for PVP gear Drop.
  • Made Custom Blood Castle 8 Reward.
As a reward for Blood Castle will be Level 1 Summoning Scroll and Lucky Coin. There is 50% chances to get 2 items for each Party Member.
To get higher level scrolls, you must use Chaos Machine. Mixing rates will be 90% and cost 10M Zen. You also can use Talimsan of Luck to increase mix rates. (CM might show different % but there is 90%)
Level 1 Summoning scroll - Erohim
Level 2 Summoning scroll - Kundun
Level 3 Summoning scroll - Medusa
Level 4 Summoning scroll - Selupan

• Enabled new Monster Drop rate in Chaos Castle 8.
  • Fixed Socket item drop rate.
Eternal Wing items will drop now only in Raklion and with sockets, if there is till any socket item dropping in other maps without sockets, let me know.

• Will Be new Lorencia Skin with PVP Area.
To get this new upgrade you must run UPDATE.EXE application to get necessary files.

• Enabled PVP Event with Coin Reward once a day!
Event happening once a day 21:00 Server Time. Practipate can anyone, what ever level you are, but winner can be only one. To enter Event you need run UPDATE.EXE to get latest patch. When you see notice about event starting, you have 5 minutes to enter it. Cost for that is 30M Zen. Min players required that event start is 5, and maximum is 100 players. Once event have started you have 10 minutes to beat everyone up. Every Kill you make give you 100 Points, every time you die you lose 50 Points. Winner is with most Points. If you Die 3 times you are dropped out of event and you cant participate anymore this day. Winner get 100 Goblin Points!

• Golden Monster Cycle change, Every 1 Hours golds will auto re spawn to unlock them if they are stuck in unreachable area.
No re spawning Golden monsters are - Golden Great Dragon, Golden Twin-Tale, Golden Napin, Golden Dark Knight. Rest Golden Monsters are re spawning every 10 second, some for longer. Now every hour will be notice what says that cycle have restarted and golden again is free.
More changes enables if will be someone who have brilliant idea.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So far you need to fix PVE man, i have Hunt build for some chars and doesnt work here, my mg has 732 defense rate and mobs doesnt miss in LT7... they should even miss in k2 end -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some chars have weakened powers in PVM. Its also told in opening settings.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If this is true, Please post on forum and we can discuss that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If this is true, Please post on forum and we can discuss that.

well when i saw that some chars have altered formulas I thought you meant decrease dmg and dmg rate on rf or smthg, if you decreased defence and defence ratings, especially in a char like mg then its a BAD BAD idea
you should reconsider

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well thing he were talking was more like miss configuration after last maintenance, rates are back and hes dsr is normal again he can approve it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
miss configuration = defense sucess rate...
and yep i have over 2000 agility on mg and lt monsters hits me 7 and 10/1 miss... so dumb :L

now looks far better, thx for fast fixing... ill keep checking

About ML xp rate, it took me 20 mins 5ppl party to get first ML ... is it really 500xp?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This been discussed several times, that in party experience decreases. More players, less exp. Forming Gold party exp will decrease less than more similar kind characters. More people = faster kill, lower exp. Less people - slower kill, more exp.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
miss configuration = defense sucess rate...
and yep i have over 2000 agility on mg and lt monsters hits me 7 and 10/1 miss... so dumb :L

now looks far better, thx for fast fixing... ill keep checking

About ML xp rate, it took me 20 mins 5ppl party to get first ML ... is it really 500xp?

I got 200+ lvls solo in 1.5 day, I think xp is 500x or about there...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol i afkd 6 hours with 5 ppl party and only 12 lvls...and they were lvl 1 to 12 so faster lvl up solo than party? Kidding right? 12 * 4 48 lvls assuming that xp needed for lvl up increases as the lvl increase it will take like 10 days for 5ppl party to get max. whats the point of faster kill then? Adm i like most of your settings but in some stuff u are failing. Not try to ofensse.
also let me remind u that mu itself divide exp when party, example 5 ppl party diferent character each character xp = xp/5 plus 20% for special party formation... so if u even decreases more...
Most server even increases xp in 3/4/5 and special partys to be fair enough.
3ppl = 100%
4ppl= 120%
5ppl= 150%
+20% for special party...
Just a suggestion, do not think i want to blame or something... just it has no sense to me that solo player lvl faster than full party, it has not sense in any way...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol i afkd 6 hours with 5 ppl party and only 12 lvls...and they were lvl 1 to 12 so faster lvl up solo than party? Kidding right? 12 * 4 48 lvls assuming that xp needed for lvl up increases as the lvl increase it will take like 10 days for 5ppl party to get max. whats the point of faster kill then? Adm i like most of your settings but in some stuff u are failing. Not try to ofensse.
also let me remind u that mu itself divide exp when party, example 5 ppl party diferent character each character xp = xp/5 plus 20% for special party formation... so if u even decreases more...
Most server even increases xp in 3/4/5 and special partys to be fair enough.
3ppl = 100%
4ppl= 120%
5ppl= 150%
+20% for special party...
Just a suggestion, do not think i want to blame or something... just it has no sense to me that solo player lvl faster than full party, it has not sense in any way...

I dont think party xp is decreased, it's the default decrease.
Now if you think there's no point in partying, you haven't thought about it well.
For example I lvl up solo, my xp is very good beacuse I have the best spot in the server and noone ks me, but if I wanted to xp in higher lvl mobs, I would fail hard (I'm a 640 lvl sm btw).
If I had a ee (which I've had from time to time) I would be able to lvl up just as fast or even faster in higher lvl spot.
The key is to kill FAST and MANY mobs, nothing else. If you want with one killer to boost 4 other dead-weight chars then its normal to fail at lvling. There are very few spots that can support 5 player parties in mu and that means that if you want to xp with full party you have to move to spots that you would normally go if you were 100 lvls higher and use at least 3 killers in order to survive.
There's no fail in this aspect, players fail. Just take a look at the rankings and see how bad people are at choosing spots for their lvl ^^
On the other hand, you got me(I'm 5fth) and the 1st guy at the rankings that are lvling solo in spots you would normally go if one was 4xx lvl and we are the fastest lvling accounts at the moment ;)

Back