Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Reaction score
Re: [Report Dead Servers/Broken Links - Request a Clean/Title Change]

Thread URL: http://forum.ragezone.com/f888/dismis-mu-online-gaming-beta-1132735/

New Thread Title Wanted: Dismis Mu Online Gaming - Open for Beta - Non Reset Season 9 IGCN Source

Old Thread Title: Dismis Mu Online Gaming - Open for Beta - Non Reset Server S8 Ep3

Numbers Of Time Asked For a Change: 1 or 2?

Uhm if you can also delete old post? thanks :)

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

All replies on the thread sir. Thanks :)

Something really weird happened to your thread. The first post got edited into a bump causing all advertisement content to be removed. Was this intentional? I've restored your original post for now and removed all replies on it.

Reaction score

Something really weird happened to your thread. The first post got edited into a bump causing all advertisement content to be removed. Was this intentional? I've restored your original post for now and removed all replies on it.

Well its really weird cause i have no means of doing it. I was just bumping my advertisement regarding my improved beta server with season 9 IGCN and i requested that old replies regarding my previous one be removed.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Back