Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If the rules states that I can't use all Capital letters, then you could rename my topic name as: WARIUS MuO - S13 - LOW/HIGH - HIGH PERFORMANCE - BALANCED PVP - 25.05.2018

Cheers!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day!

Thread URL: HERE.

New Thread Title Wanted: DragonMu | Season 6ep3 | exp: 600x | Balanced PVP | 26.05.2018

Best regards,
Specu

Staff member
Reaction score
Could you make capital letters on the thread name please?

It seems v-bulletin automatically makes titles not fully in caps, but if 1 letter is lowercase then its fine. I've made the v in PvP smaller since that's a common used term anyway. If you really have further issues than I can do MuO instead.

Done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems v-bulletin automatically makes titles not fully in caps, but if 1 letter is lowercase then its fine. I've made the v in PvP smaller since that's a common used term anyway. If you really have further issues than I can do MuO instead.

Done.

It's fine as it is, thank you very much xx.

Back