Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

Reaction score
Hello!

I will be re-opening my server soon:

Kindly change the titles from my previous thread:

Thread URL: http://forum.ragezone.com/f997/dismis-mu-online-gaming-s9ep5-1132735/

New Thread Title: DMuG Season 9 - Unique Non-Reset 32767 - Plug and Play :)

Kindly delete all replies there aswell.

Thanks in Advance

Btw, it's already in archieve, so i think i needed to create a new one? Kindly disregard this message. Thanks :)

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
[...]Btw, it's already in archieve, so i think i needed to create a new one? Kindly disregard this message. Thanks :)

Yes, as the old one is archived for some time already and you want a reply clean anyway, it'd be best if you create a new thread in the Upcoming section as long as it's not open :)

Thread URL: http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/dragonmu-season-6ep3-exp-600x-1127232/
New Title Wanted: DragonMu | Season 6ep3 | exp: 600x | Balanced PVP | 26.10.2018

Best Regards :)

That is done

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day!

Thread URL: HERE.

New Thread Title Wanted: NOREBIRTH MU ONLINE - S13 P2-2 - DESTINY x10 - COMING DECEMBER 7, 2018

Warm regards,
Groot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I clanged title with topic editing, so it changes only in opened topic. But in whole thread list it same. So you need change it from outside of topic.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I clanged title with topic editing, so it changes only in opened topic. But in whole thread list it same. So you need change it from outside of topic.
You talk like I don't know what I'm doing. It's a vb issue. I've tried multiple times and it does not work.

I have contacted our administrator about this. There is no more that I can do.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BoundGames Masteru KingLordMaster HellYeahMU Groot

Sorry for the delay. All your requests have been handled.

hi admin i detect some problems with my topic or the forum have some problems:

every time I post certain information in the topic there are no problems the name is correct DemonuMu Customs 97d+99i Exp: 1000x Drop: 50% >Max Resets 50< but when i try once again to add info the name is change like this DemonuMu Customs 97d+99i Exp: 1000x Drop: 50% &gt;Max Resets 50&lt; even today, had the same problem again

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi admin i detect some problems with my topic or the forum have some problems:

every time I post certain information in the topic there are no problems the name is correct DemonuMu Customs 97d+99i Exp: 1000x Drop: 50% >Max Resets 50< but when i try once again to add info the name is change like this DemonuMu Customs 97d+99i Exp: 1000x Drop: 50% >Max Resets 50< even today, had the same problem again

I've had to remove the >< symbols from your title. This is what was causing the issue.

Back