Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Saeva MU | Season 2 | Exp x50 | NO DONATE | NO WEBSHOP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NO DONATE AND NO WEBSHOP!

Developed by a MU online players for MU online players!
Planned for continuous development to bring the best MU online experience to those who enjoy low rate MU online gameplay. While the game is still being worked on and developed as you read this, I invite you to join us on this journey to help us make the best of it!
Bear in mind that the website is temporary and many web features will be changed.

Server information:
Server location: Scotland.
MU Version: Season 2.
Exp: x50.
PVP: Enabled.
Maximum/reset level: 400.
Jewel of Bless: 100%
Jewel of Soul 50% (75% with Luck)
Jewel of Life: 75%
Chaos Castle every 1 hour.
Blood Castle every 2 hours.
Golden Invasion every 3 hours.
Dungeon Event.

Golden Invasion:
The Golden invasion spawns:
- 7 Golden Budge Dragons.
- 5 Golden Goblins.
- 4 Golden Titans.
- 3 Golden Dragons.
- 2 Golden King Lizards.
- 1 Golden Tantalos.

Excellent item drop rates from Box of Kundum:
- BoK+1: 40%
- BoK+2: 35%
- BoK+3: 30%
- BoK+4: 25%
- BoK+5: 20%

(Golden Monsters temporarily weakened)

Dungeon Event:
You can only teleport to Dungeon 1, you have to walk to Dungeon 2/3 by foot.
In Dungeon you will find strong mobs (temporarily weakened) that provide you with:
- Dungeon 1: High exp, no drop.
- Dungeon 2: Low exp, nice drop.
- Dungeon 3: High exp, nice drop.

- Drops include Fenrir mix items, jewels, BoKs.
- Minimum recommended stats to survive in Dungeon: 600 Defence and 800 Health.

Reset system:
Resets: Done via the website.
Max resets: 30.

Points per reset:
Res 1: 2000 points.
Res 2: 1500 points.
Res 3: 1000 points.
Res 4 onward: 500 points.
Clear Stats: Yes.
Clear Inventory: No.
Reset Cost: 100M Zen.
Grand Resets: To be developed

Party Exp System:
Party experience is fixed at 110% regardless of the number of participants or their classes.

Handy Commands:
/online
/post <message>
/addstr <amount>
/addagi <amount>
/addvit <amount>
/addene <amount>
/addcom <amount> (Dark Lord only)

Future features:
As it stands, there are many things we have planned for the future:
- Implement Arena Map.
- Customise Aida/Kanturu maps. (Temporarily disabled).
- Re-configure Golden Monster stats. (Temporarily weakened)

-Players will have a great impact on the development of this server and therefore any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Some basic rules:
1. Keep your password safe!
- You will NEVER be asked for your password by the members of staff.
- Nor will you be asked for any items.
2. PVP is allowed anywhere and everywhere.
- Survival of the fittest is what it's all about.
- Someone kills you, kill them back!
3. Any cheating is punishable by a permanent ban.
- This does NOT include AFKing or clickers of course.
4. KS is NOT punishable in any way.
- PK is there for a reason ;-)
5. Being offensive may very well land you a ban.
- Respect other players.
6. Using cheats is NOT allowed. You can use any of the following:
- Clickers, Mouse Recorders, Auto Buffers.

Some screenshots:
kSNkq8U - Saeva MU | Season 2 | Exp x50 | NO DONATE | NO WEBSHOP - RaGEZONE Forums
l4pMhnH - Saeva MU | Season 2 | Exp x50 | NO DONATE | NO WEBSHOP - RaGEZONE Forums
SpZPsJK - Saeva MU | Season 2 | Exp x50 | NO DONATE | NO WEBSHOP - RaGEZONE Forums
KIDfvu0 - Saeva MU | Season 2 | Exp x50 | NO DONATE | NO WEBSHOP - RaGEZONE Forums
YudHnrP - Saeva MU | Season 2 | Exp x50 | NO DONATE | NO WEBSHOP - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its looking like you have aunched your server and started playing week before veryone lol... 1 char almost 2 resets everyone else below 200lvl hhehee gj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its looking like you have aunched your server and started playing week before veryone lol... 1 char almost 2 resets everyone else below 200lvl hhehee gj
Wasn't me, but rather my friend who insisted on playing as soon as possible. :) I felt bad making them start from scratch, so I just emptied their account of items, but I let them keep the levels :p

It is not a race (I hope) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its really hard MU. No Elf solider make the game is very hard in begining. Drop basic skill, quest, etc. is too low. I think you should add Elf solider on game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its really hard MU. No Elf solider make the game is very hard in begining. Drop basic skill, quest, etc. is too low. I think you should add Elf solider on game
Nahh. Elf Soldier makes it far too easy :)

There are plenty of spots for anyone regardless of their level, so being a low level is not an issue. With enough patience anyone can get to a reset :)
I plan on uploading maps with spots to the website sometime soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there an auto afk bot available ^^?

There is no "auto afk bot" available and I would not encourage people to use it! (Otherwise I will find you ;-))
I might however share a mouse recording software that I personally use.

I am okay for people to use things such as mouse records (which work great for Elves and Dark Lords), clickers or even auto buffers. However, I have just banned someone using something I have never seen before. A piece of software that even logged them back in after I disconnected them - this is pushing it a little.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
your launcher isn't working , and i can't activate in game sounds

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your launcher isn't working , and i can't activate in game sounds
What exactly have you done?

If the shortcuts don't work then try running mu.exe and main.exe from the Game Files folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bumpy bump!

Updated some of the server properties.
Changes will be posted on the website shortly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice server settings and all what i read here :D , but i think if u want more players to help you fiind bugs,test event etc u can make a new BETA OPEN with a little more xp (150x-200x) . just an advice
:s:

i will play here in future , hope your server grow fast becouse look soo good :)

:ciao:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice server settings and all what i read here :D , but i think if u want more players to help you fiind bugs,test event etc u can make a new BETA OPEN with a little more xp (150x-200x) . just an advice
:s:

i will play here in future , hope your server grow fast becouse look soo good :)

:ciao:

Thanks for the tips :)
We will be focusing on advertisement of the server a little bit more now, but no vote rewards makes it slightly harder ;-)

We'll keep the xp rates as they are though, this way people will get to keep their resets/levels/items in a "fair way". We have weakened the golden mobs and the Dungeon mobs for the time being :)

Hope to see you in the game sometime.

Thanks,
Avest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okk , i will try now , lett seee !!

edit : change folder from download , delete first items Settings SaevaMu and other 3 items , games start just from Game Files .

when i try to open settings i get Pasteboard — Uploaded Image

and when i try to open SaevaMu i get Data\Local\Text.bmd files not found.

think missing data from here ,but don't try to copy , just tell u for novice who not try to open main.exe from Game Files :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okk , i will try now , lett seee !!

edit : change folder from download , delete first items Settings SaevaMu and other 3 items , games start just from Game Files .

when i try to open settings i get Pasteboard — Uploaded Image

and when i try to open SaevaMu i get Data\Local\Text.bmd files not found.

think missing data from here ,but don't try to copy , just tell u for novice who not try to open main.exe from Game Files :)
Yeah, I noticed that problem before too. Thanks :)

It should be fixed with the next release of the game files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great server, a little hard but great.

Drop is really low. I would recommend adding jewels in store so zen has value. What good does it do when jewels are not being used? One of the things I like about mu is that you can ++ items, use chaos machine, etc... having jewels in store will make the game play such more interesting. Right now you get your resets and you are still wearing items from the store when you started... takes the life out of the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great server, a little hard but great.

Drop is really low. I would recommend adding jewels in store so zen has value. What good does it do when jewels are not being used? One of the things I like about mu is that you can ++ items, use chaos machine, etc... having jewels in store will make the game play such more interesting. Right now you get your resets and you are still wearing items from the store when you started... takes the life out of the game

There are plenty of jewels dropping in Dungeon. I don't like the idea of having jewels in store :)

A reset costs 100mil, so that's where your zen goes.

Back