Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ViPerMuO] Season 9 IGCN Premium (1000x) (50%) (BB:On)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changing version, rates etc, will be back :)

vpower - [ViPerMuO] Season 9 IGCN Premium (1000x) (50%) (BB:On) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for offtop, but tomorrow on 12am will be Exp Event:

Normal: 1500x and Master 2000x

Come and join us :)

Btw. BoK's +1 and +2 in Lorencia Bar

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sht server - admin friends start with Panda ring. That normal? I for 100% am sure that it not donate players. Close server and go away kid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kid? You're so funny, this with panda rings is my dear player and GameMaster Bordox, who test with me all day long, so sh** up and don't tell me a "kid", im older then you...

Btw. New Spots on Arena

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was there any changes done to balance PvP? Because you did 65k max stats. The damage and attack speed is insane at this point cap. You need to put more work and write more about your server configuration. The server is empty, because server configuration is unknown.

The only time you dont need to do PvP balance changes if you cap stats at ~12k and reduce attack speed scalling from agility.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, i will, good to you for tips, i made this server for your, players, not for money etc, just having fun :)

BTW. i can change the max stats right now if you tell is better for pvp :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, i will, good to you for tips, i made this server for your, players, not for money etc, just having fun :)

BTW. i can change the max stats right now if you tell is better for pvp :)
If you made a server without a vision just to have it and you'll change everything that players asks for then better close it as noone will play on server that will be changed everyhour due players asks. the configuration has to be made before server start not during the gameplay.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehhh, if you don't play, why you even tell me this things, you didn't like us, so don't rude us, go for other servers, we are novice, but we still trying to do something good, peace :)

Back