Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NOREBIRTH MU - NON-RESET - S13 P2-2 - EXTREME x100 - 12 FEBRUARY

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
About
Norebrith - young, ambitious MMO-game project focused on the English-speaking audience, created by well talented and experienced developers in the field of MMORPG featuring professional technical support. Latest features of the gaming universe, creative innovations, a revolutionary approach to the old content - all that can be found on Norebirth. We are ready to offer you the most functional and competitive season 13 build with off-like character settings and modernised gameplay mechanics! Everything will be in the best traditions, lots of fun is guaranteed! Our project will radically differ from other servers in many ways. If you think that this is another random server, then you are very wrong. Only understanding users will be able to assess our hard work, our soul which we are putting into this large-scale project. A special attention should be payed to the following things: a limited number of stat points, same as in off-like, non-reset servers. That means that every single user will be able to come up with his own, unique build, which will positively affect the overall balance. Many of the characteristics that looses their beneficial properties on high reset servers will remain relevant and actual, and the variations of useful items will become much larger.

Perspective
Despite such experience rates, our server is not planning to become one of those where levelling will take years, and where beginners can forget about reaching the top in several months. Thanks to the non-reset system, nearly perfect dynamic system, various stat builds and our unique achievement system, our server will be in demand at any stage of its life, meaning that newcomers coming to our server will not experience much discomfort. Norebirth, and is that all there is? No, that's not all. In fact, our team is not only duplicating Webzen achievements, but also brings additional gameplay customs. Usually, it has something to do with the website, as a huge piece of content is tied to it. A new, unique castle building system - a kind of resource manager for the castle owners. Market and character auction house, which although can be find on many game servers, is made with the maximum convenience for our players. And of course, our original achievement system - if you are bored, then there will be dozen of tasks to do.

Website features
The original achievement system adds variety to the gameplay and makes it more interesting. These are various game trials, completing which will grant you different advantages, including game currency. A unique feature in the form of buildings and castle management diversifies the main event - Castle Siege, making it even more exciting and interesting. After each successful siege, the winner gets access to a special interface on the website where he can build constructions and get profit from them as in the well-known Heroes of Might and Magic game. The character auction allows you to safely sell or buy highly leveled or even well-equipped character. The auction works based on the lots and rates, and sometimes a real fight starts for a single character. Insidious system of character full scanning added, from which no one can hide. Almost all the data is available about each character in the web through search or by tracking his nickname in the rankings. Market, where you can sell or buy any items from other players, has quite handy filters, through which even the trading process appears as a separate gameplay element. VIP - a special status, which can be obtained by spending a good amount of time in the game, contains many useful functions, as one example is "invisibility". User friendly website with lots of other small features. Since a large part of gameplay is tied to it - we have created all the conditions for a comfortable stay on the Web component of our project.

Real PLAYtoWIN
There is no webshop, where you can buy in-game armours. All we have is a limited x shop and vip only! Why limited? Because we have limited x shop to it's maximum point. Besides, we have reduced seal, pet and transformation ring % of gained experience - they have been cut significantly.

Links
Norebirth MU Online website: Norebirth Homepage
Our community / forum / support: Norebirth Forum
Download game: Files - Norebirth

Launch day information
And now about the launch! Extreme will be launched on February 12, 2019 at about 18:00 server time. Start will be carried by professional development team, which for several years is developing and maintaining MU Online servers. The reason we chose this day and time is that most people will be free from work and studies, yet before peak hours' smashing impact. This will also be an optimal time for many staff members as we expect to work without sleep during the early launch days.

Game screenshots

Groot - NOREBIRTH MU - NON-RESET - S13 P2-2 - EXTREME x100 - 12 FEBRUARY - RaGEZONE Forums Groot - NOREBIRTH MU - NON-RESET - S13 P2-2 - EXTREME x100 - 12 FEBRUARY - RaGEZONE Forums Groot - NOREBIRTH MU - NON-RESET - S13 P2-2 - EXTREME x100 - 12 FEBRUARY - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: NOREBIRTH - S13 - NON-RESET - UNIQUE PROGRESSION - BALANCED PvP/PvM - 22nd JUNE

Unique progressive server presented by Norebirth is on the way! We are pleased to announce the launch of the new server will take place on June 21 at 18:00 server time. We're ready to give you something special, something that you won't found among the endless grey mass of other MU Online servers. Rampage hasn't been left without innovations, in which we will release an old dream of each fan of this game. First of all, it's about... complete lack of donate items! Secondly, in order to keep players entertained and to experience longer progression, Rampage introduces you a new innovation - progressive content, meaning that each month a new content will be released. Only honest farm, fair PvP/PvM and complete satisfaction from the game process!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: NOREBIRTH - S13 - NON-RESET - UNIQUE PROGRESSION - BALANCED PvP/PvM - 22nd JUNE

Rampage X20 unique progressive server will be released on June 21st, 2018!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: NOREBIRTH - S13 - NON-RESET - UNIQUE PROGRESSION - BALANCED PvP/PvM - 22nd JUNE

The opening day has been moved to June 22!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: NOREBIRTH - S13 - NON-RESET - UNIQUE PROGRESSION - BALANCED PvP/PvM - 22nd JUNE

I tried sm on 50x server before 20x. Maybe i can play if enough ppl online. But i didn't find spot looks too hard. If you want high online, you should add custom spots. Also sm teleport + skill not working, How this s13 ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried sm on 50x server before 20x. Maybe i can play if enough ppl online. But i didn't find spot looks too hard. If you want high online, you should add custom spots. Also sm teleport + skill not working, How this s13 ?

Some of our configurations are unique in terms of balance, otherwise it would be just same as in Webzen. SM teleport + skill is disabled on Norebirth. As regarding spots, where Webzen have only a few or doesn’t have any monsters, we have added more of them, however it doesn’t mean that these are point type spots. In other words, monsters are evenly distributed across the locations.

Find out more about the unique progression system that Rampage introduces, right here.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Rampage is opening it's doors tomorrow! In order to keep players entertained and to experience longer progression, Rampage introduces you a new innovation - progressive leveling system, meaning that each month a new level limit will be raised. The particular system will help non-donators and beginners to catch up with the top players. In addition, each month a new season, map, bosses and x shop goods will be added. Full information about the server can be found here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sounds good, will join after few months and rush.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sounds good, will join after few months and rush.
Thank you.

Unique progressive Rampage X20 server starts today. More information about the server can be found here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server's online count is growing within minutes! Join us! :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Right now bunch of bots/afk players with barely any communication. All about rushing level. Exp too high, easy lvl 600 in few days with full buff. No crazy people here, no pk wars, no trash talk, just afk, gathering items and waiting until next server pops out.
MU in 2k18

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Join us!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Whats this your 4th or 5th non reset server ur setting up ?:D

If you would follow our server properly then you'd see that we haven't done any wipes yet. All the previous servers were transferred into one Miracle server. :8:

It's never too late to join us! Rampage is a perfect server for a non-donator, since you'll be able to easily catch up with our unique progressive system. Find out more information about the server here. New level cap/content will be released in 27 days!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If you would follow our server properly then you'd see that we haven't done any wipes yet. All the previous servers were transferred into one Miracle server. :8:

It's never too late to join us! Rampage is a perfect server for a non-donator, since you'll be able to easily catch up with our unique progressive system. Find out more information about the server here. New level cap/content will be released in 27 days!

Sorry to say this is a lie. I didn't get back my previous account on your Mircale server. Hence you lost more player when you Closed and open new server. All our guild quit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry to say this is a lie. I didn't get back my previous account on your Mircale server. Hence you lost more player when you Closed and open new server. All our guild quit

Before stating that it's a lie, please provide a constructive feedback, otherwise your words doesn't cost anything. Here you can read news about the transfer. Nevertheless, could I ask you moderators, Unphased or Future, to clean the thread of unnecessary posts that may mislead all the new players? Thank you!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

remove hidded info and location and i will rejoin.

I quited last time you server becouse of that, some players have hidded info and can come to PK you in any map becouse they see your location, but you cannot see his location, that``s seams fair play to you ?

nevermind , i know why i quited this server, after server was all quite and stuff , all offline lvl and etc, some enemy guild had made exactly what i said up, they was on hunting players from guild list and they had hidden info also, but, when one from us stoped leveling and killed all day and night becouse he was pissed of leaving afk and some dude to come on his location and just PK not to stay on spot, you banned him for stupid reasons , after that i quited also, and ofcourse you added me ban , becouse i wanted to have it to not rejoin ever on your server.

Hiden info, Vips privillage, = crap server trust me, dont enter, you will see what i talk about in 1 month when big players will have max lvl and cannot progress and all that they will do is to hunt thouse who wanna grow also. Becouse they see where you are leveling and they will come at you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's never too late to join us! Rampage is a perfect server for a non-donator, since you'll be able to easily catch up with our unique progressive system. Find out more information about the server here. New level cap/content will be released in 25 days!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's never too late to join us! Rampage is a perfect server for beginners and non-donators, since they'll be able to catch up within our unique progressive system. Find out more information about the server here. New level cap/content will be released in 24 days!

Back