Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WiggleMU Season 13 | Exp: 5000x | +600 Online Guaranteed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please delete this thread

Please delete this thread

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Henlo. Please don't forget to include the server's physical location and screenshots showing in-game content and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!" as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :--)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Tenpai, can you check if everything is Ok now?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It depends where you live. But Server time will be 20:00 (-5 GMT) today or 6pm PST Timezone. All RageZone users will be awareded with FREE 3500 GP, Just send us an email to promociones@wigglemu.com telling us your character nickname and that you come from ragezone. (GP are to rent sets from us, you still need to make at least 50 resets to complete your rented gear) Enjoy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have very different time zones, can you tell me exactly how much time is left before the opening? 1 hour / 2 hours or more?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have very different time zones, can you tell me exactly how much time is left before the opening? 1 hour / 2 hours or more?

6PM PST Timezone. You can calculate your Timezone base on this yet if you want me to calculate it for you please provide me a country reference.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, poop happens. I am sorry for everything that happen in the opening. We are hosted with OVH in a dedicated Server in Canada, yet for some reason their anti-ddos failed to detected a cheap crap 5$ stresser that actually impacted the performance of our server. We already fixed the issue with them and it's something we cannot predict, we truly sorry for your bad experience yesterday.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys?

any news in case lags?
the game is playable for people from Europe?

Back