• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ZeroMu-SH S12 ep1-2 No-Reset|exp 10x|30%|offlevel|all class lvl 1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dont know that laguage so like server is clearly not opened for english speaking ppl so it should not be posted here untill it will not be translated.

you are telling about working s12 files its going to take min 2-3 weeks with goood partyto check everything expect most important lake ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know that laguage so like server is clearly not opened for english speaking ppl so it should not be posted here untill it will not be translated.

you are telling about working s12 files its going to take min 2-3 weeks with goood partyto check everything expect most important lake ;)

My server is in english, also the client.The devolopers are working in a "Change language" button for website, just need 1 more day.Yes, lot of people that speaks spanish is playing, and so what? It's Mu Online dude, you will always find someone that speaks english (as native language or not).Don't judge us please.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am not jugging :)
my friend made an acc, nick name: lucas .......his gl cant cant use skills which are activated in skill list, i checked it on my computer i have this same problem (his skills are dark, on other window my gl working perfectly fine)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am not jugging :)
my friend made an acc, nick name: lucas .......his gl cant cant use skills which are activated in skill list, i checked it on my computer i have this same problem (his skills are dark, on other window my gl working perfectly fine)

You are wrong.
"Dark skills" are dark if they are not learned.
Probably, if it's true what you are saying, just relogging could fix that problem.
I have my GrowLancer lvl 320 with all her skill working pretty good actually.

So, don't be like that... don't generate this kind of thing in a friendly forum/server.

Have a nice day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is master tree bugged like on every s12 files? I mean str/agi/ene etc in mtree gives 60k stats for some classes?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You are wrong.
"Dark skills" are dark if they are not learned.
Probably, if it's true what you are saying, just relogging could fix that problem.
I have my GrowLancer lvl 320 with all her skill working pretty good actually.

So, don't be like that... don't generate this kind of thing in a friendly forum/server.

Have a nice day.

read again what i wrote and dont bump your post ammout with that kind of answers.. gosh did you were at school or you just did not learn reading with understanding??

so read again... i asked cuz it a problem of files not a computer or a software or a knowledge which is not so tiny like your is :)

his gl cant cant use skills which are activated in skill list, i checked it on my computer i have this same problem (his skills are dark, on other window my gl working perfectly fine)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well you trying to say that there are some bugs? XD
Webzen Mu has bugs, what did you expect?

Your english and grammar is so uncomfortable to me XD

See you around
Recommended server!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
https://zapodaj.net/33cdfb734536c.jpg.html

could You take a look on char LILI please??? picture of the problem on the top under link !:D login: lucas how to fix it?? spin step scroll can be used every time, can be mounted under shortcut, can be put into bot, but cant be used ( other GL here working fine on my pc) any idea?? skills used and unused are looking the same.. never had problem like that i made almost 300lv with my GL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://zapodaj.net/33cdfb734536c.jpg.html
could You take a look on char LILI please??? picture of the problem on the top under link !:D login: lucas how to fix it?? spin step scroll can be used every time, can be mounted under shortcut, can be put into bot, but cant be used ( other GL here working fine on my pc) any idea?? skills used and unused are looking the same.. never had problem like that i made almost 300lv with my GL

Possibly have a ring of transformation, since all that works perfectly

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, It doesn't have the new class upgrades (the ones at lvl 750).
That's episode 2, this is episode 1.

Back