Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] New Client & Server + Mini Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there..

Sry for not replying after so long time..
Seeing your post now so.. Thanks for good files..
Ill test them soon for my own community ( )

See ya :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Wolfos,
Thank you for your release. I will be testing these in two days. Would you care for any feedback as to the functionality of these files for study and/or debug purposes?

Azreil

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help -> can't start the ZemiLogin.exe > Login Server run_loginserver error

help help help me :D ... i have experience about server creating but this error cant be serious...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a fake. Can't start Login and ZemiMap - DB Connection Filed in logs. But works with old versions *.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are the only person to have this error. I recently downloaded my own files on a friends pc and had the server set up in 30 minutes. If you explain the problem more clearly maybe I can help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All works, the server of Crystal server works exactly on these fayakh. About errors it is necessary to write elsewhere forum. Not easily, but it will justify your labour in the future. you study and all will turn out.
-
Если возникают сложности при запуске сервера, то что вы будете делать при настройках и фикс багах сервера в будущем :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All works, the server of Crystal server works exactly on these fayakh. About errors it is necessary to write elsewhere forum. Not easily, but it will justify your labour in the future. you study and all will turn out.
-
Если возникают сложности при запуске сервера, то что вы будете делать при настройках и фикс багах сервера в будущем :)

please do not let me come to your server .Kagorec.. appears as logged in with my account .. but it gives me a login error .. :(:

Nik Makaka

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Wolfos

The server runs on XP X64 ??????..

SQL SERVER 2000 AND SP4.. :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi wolfos

Im trying set up ur server but when i try to restore Chart DB whit the Chart.bak in the servers db, i have a message error,. and i cant restore right the db.

I have located the dbs in E:\Tomo_Server\Server\Database\Chart.bak

What can i do?

Wolfos - [Release] New Client & Server + Mini Guide! - RaGEZONE Forums

******RESOLVED******

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad you fixed that lol! An easy fix just the first time you get that error most people get confused.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have resolved that error, but now when i lunch the zemilogin. it gives me an error. ** Login Serve Run_LoginServer error**
and with old versions of server, i run the zemilogin and it close after a while but no errors gives.

All the ips are set to 127.0.0.1 to test in local
I really need put the server files in *** D:\Server*** or any location similar?

Need Help :S
thx

**RESOLVED**

i dunno why in other computers works 100% perfect. How i make an account? ur query doesnt me works...

Thx again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back