Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Test Server open - DraGonZ

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
DraGonZ Server Shared

OK, I no longer have time to work with this so here it is AS IS, with the Account and Game DB's stripped. Several of the Chart tables have been translated, alot of the EXE's text and as far as I got with the Quests.txt in the server folder. I changed all the DB password embedded in the EXE's to password, you can change them to your likeing. I am not offering any support with these, but if setup correctly, they will work! A link for the Client and the last DraGonZ patch is also included. Have Fun.

- DraGonZ complete server with Tools.
- Unmodified Client Install
- DraGonZ last patch V4
- In MSSQL 2K .bak format!
- Files needed to host your own FG!

Password: gotitatragezone

CURRENT DB TRANSLATION STATUS
-------------------------------------------------

OPTION---------------- 99.9% Verified
GUILDSKILLCHART - 99.9% Verified
ITEMCHART----------- 99.9% Verified
MAPCHART----------- 99.9% Verified
SETITEMCHART------ 99.9% Verified
SKILLCHART--------- 99.9% Verified
UNIQUECHART------- 99.9% Verified
MAGICITEM----------- 99.9% Verified
SKILLDROPCHART-- 99.9% Verified
SELLITEMCHART---- 99.9% Verified
MONSTERCHART--- 99.9% UnVerified
PRODUCTIONCHART 99.9% UnVerified
QUESTITEMCHART-- 99.9% UnVerified
QUEST.CSC(SS)----- 99.9% WEB TRANSLATED-UnVerified

Enjoy,
AquaLung

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK. Test server is open. Hamachi is required! See the downloads link on the Website for instructions on connecting to the hamachi network. This server is far from complete. The quests and NPC talks are currently about worthless. I am working on these when I have the time. Visit to register an account and download the client and patch.

The primary goal for this server is to completely translate this server and client to ENGLISH from it's Korean state. The shops and stat's (EXP, DROPS, ETC.) are out-of-box (and suck!) These can all be changed and modified after it is completely ENGLISH.

Once everything has been translated, all will be released on RZ,.

AquaLung

Great. I'll check it out. Are you planning to advertise your own private server?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The link for the patch doesn't work. Can you also upload to MegaFire? Sendspace has download limits for some countries such as Singapore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I played on your test server for a little while today, and my thoughts are in line with what you've already stated in your original thread. Essentially, you need to fully translate the server and client to English. You need to improve shops (i.e., selling wings) and increase the experience rate, the item drop rate and the gold drop rate. Also, I have some questions, as follows:

1. Does horse or unicorn work?
2. Does guild war and PvP properly work? For instance, you can carry out guild wars and obtain guild points if your guild wins a guild war. For PvP, you can do PvP and obtain Fame points, money or items if you win the PvP contest.
3. Do all quests work? If you complete quests, do you receive Fame points?
4. Do all skills work, for example, for 2nd and 3rd jobs?
5. Do 2nd and 3rd jobs work?
6. Which maps work and don't work?
7. Can you reset characters on the server, like in private MU Online servers?

To really test the server, I would like to suggest you increase the EXP rate and Item and Gold drop rates so that we can quickly and easily help you to find the answers to some of the questions listed above. I look forward to future developments on your server.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MaskedRider, 1st of all, thanks for the input. I may not be able to answer all your questions, but I will give you what I have.

1 - Yes, the horse and unicorn do work, they can be purchased in Andarasa.
2 - I know you can create guilds after level 100. As for the rest of this question, I need people to test. PVP and guild war is all untested. As I said, my main goal is to get it completely english and then concentrate on making it a better server.
3 - I assume quests work, again untested. Since everyone is so stingy in this forum, quest translation is starting from scratch, which means 1st step is web translation since I have no korean americans at my disposal. These translations suck, but you can sometimes make more sense of it than with caveman writing (Korean). After I completely translate via web, I will have to manually walk thru each quest and change all text to what sounds correct. I will be releasing all these files to RZ so what would be nice is if we could work on it as a community, it would be done faster and will payoff for everyone.
4 - I can tell you that all skills have their correct "Global travia" names. As far as 2nd and 3rd jobs, again untested.
5 - See 4.
6 - These are the maps I've been on and I know work:
Balmor - Balmor Dungeon I - Dark Forest - Lost Forest - Altravan Desert - Fallen Flower - Crevata - Hamatra - Ancient Forest - Elven Noa Forest - Andarasa - Rachhu Cave - PVP - Canyon of Despair - Heaven - Abandoned Forest - Skull Island
7 - Not yet - Once the server is more complete.

When I have time, I will try to increase EXP and modify the shops to make testing more pleasent, but this translation process takes up alot of time when working on it by yourself.

As I said, all will be released (I am not stingy and that is what RZ is for)
These original files are from Zamzany's korean release and everything is the same except for the translations.

Hope this helped!

AquaLung

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MaskedRider, 1st of all, thanks for the input. I may not be able to answer all your questions, but I will give you what I have.

1 - Yes, the horse and unicorn do work, they can be purchased in Andarasa.
2 - I know you can create guilds after level 100. As for the rest of this question, I need people to test. PVP and guild war is all untested. As I said, my main goal is to get it completely english and then concentrate on making it a better server.
3 - I assume quests work, again untested. Since everyone is so stingy in this forum, quest translation is starting from scratch, which means 1st step is web translation since I have no korean americans at my disposal. These translations suck, but you can sometimes make more sense of it than with caveman writing (Korean). After I completely translate via web, I will have to manually walk thru each quest and change all text to what sounds correct. I will be releasing all these files to RZ so what would be nice is if we could work on it as a community, it would be done faster and will payoff for everyone.
4 - I can tell you that all skills have their correct "Global travia" names. As far as 2nd and 3rd jobs, again untested.
5 - See 4.
6 - These are the maps I've been on and I know work:
Balmor - Balmor Dungeon I - Dark Forest - Lost Forest - Altravan Desert - Fallen Flower - Crevata - Hamatra - Ancient Forest - Elven Noa Forest - Andarasa - Rachhu Cave - PVP - Canyon of Despair - Heaven - Abandoned Forest - Skull Island
7 - Not yet - Once the server is more complete.

When I have time, I will try to increase EXP and modify the shops to make testing more pleasent, but this translation process takes up alot of time when working on it by yourself.

As I said, all will be released (I am not stingy and that is what RZ is for)
These original files are from Zamzany's korean release and everything is the same except for the translations.

Hope this helped!

AquaLung

Thanks for your prompt reply. The highest priority is to translate Korean into English. Can you email me the Korean-language files which you need to be translated into English? Also, specify which parts or files you want me or someone else to translate so that we don't overlap. Either I or Koreans whom I know should be able to help you in your translations. I have played private Travia servers for a long time, so I have a good idea what most of the quests, etc. mean in English so I can assist you. I'll send you my email via private message.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
...about interface Translation.

I combined english client files with korean client and 90% interface is in ENG. ... item names, item options, game tables..(character, Guild, party, Firend, Inv. Game Options,.. etc) ... but if i use 5% from all skills, game crash... :juggle: cca 1 from 10 skills is buged.

aqualung - Test Server open - DraGonZ - RaGEZONE Forums

yap.. ps: sorry for my very bad english .. :\

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
...about interface Translation.

I combined english client files with korean client and 90% interface is in ENG. ... item names, item options, game tables..(character, Guild, party, Firend, Inv. Game Options,.. etc) ... but if i use 5% from all skills, game crash... :juggle: cca 1 from 10 skills is buged.

aqualung - Test Server open - DraGonZ - RaGEZONE Forums

yap.. ps: sorry for my very bad english .. :\

I know what you mean. I tried this at first but the global table files do not match up with these server files and makes it very unstable. That's why I decided to use all the korean files and translate them all by hand. The table files in my patch are all original korean tables, translated.(Although not complete yet)

AquaLung

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i've been playing your test server for awhile and I would be willing to help out in any way possible so that we can work together to translate this faster. Just let me know of anything I can do.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, i've been playing your test server for awhile and I would be willing to help out in any way possible so that we can work together to translate this faster. Just let me know of anything I can do.

That's good to hear. Currently I am working on translating quest.txt on server side(it will take a while). You may notice some NPC's (so far mostly in Balmor) speak web translated english. The only one I rewrote was one of the options for Nina which was to teleport and still needs some adjustments. I am only about 20% through the file (It is long). Afterwards, I will have to step through each NPC and re-write the translations in proper english (This will require alot of trial and error to get all the options and meanings right). The file's I attached below also need translated and I have not touched them yet. The RareEnchantChart will probable be pretty difficult and we need a good Korean\American to set the proper names for it. The other file is client side quest info. The file structure of this file must stay intact and not altered during translation. To view these files in their current state, you have to go to your win control panel and install East Aisian Lang and on advanced tab, set unicode lang to Korean. It also seems best to edit these files with notepad++(Free on the web, google it).

AquaLung

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this is beter than google translator because in this web when you translate he shows many varriants for that name.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Howdy aqua, nice to see you got the server up and running.

Downloading the nesc. files atm .. Will get in game and see what i can do to help.

I also downloaded the translation work you need done. See what I can do there as I progress through the game.

Cheers.

Magister.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i start the client it goes so slow i can do anything any one have that problem?

Back