Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Test Server open - DraGonZ

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What happens with the monsters?, dont move and attack :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello aqualung, what happens with the Travia Dragons Quest 250 lvl ? dont run ?
some screenshot.
aqualung - Test Server open - DraGonZ - RaGEZONE Forums

aqualung - Test Server open - DraGonZ - RaGEZONE Forums

And log:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe we should start with creating forum somewhere for such dev purposes... That can help alot.
Sry for bad eng.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the error means that the MOB MC_Seq = 22 // which is an event monster found in Balmor Dungeon that spawn every now and then like a golden dragon invasion can't be found in that map.

the map wont support that monster. someone has to edit the map and insert the instance of that monster.

and it will be a good idea if we have a forum for such purpose like what Archon says.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I can raise max level to 400 (LEVELUPCHART already done and seams to work, but I've set up my level to 400 manualy and i'm not sure of this right now), but there seems to be some dependence on mob level for exp (that's like Goblin Warrior is mob lvl 3 and you can take level up on him up to lvl 21 for example), uhh gonna test this...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
max lvl 400 will have no major effect in the gameplay since most items have less level requirement.

but it would be great if you can create a levelupchart scheme that works for max level 400.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
levelupchart seems to work properly, but there is no place to gain that level, I mean that on Heaven loc you can gain lvl 300, and i'm gonna figure out how to raise it to lvl 400 and not only for Heaven...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really we need a way to edit the map files easily to change spawns then we could just copy the maps and add new spawns. Then you could make a Heaven 2 with mobs for level 300+.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
possible..you could use elsarm as a new map prior to forsaken forest then add heaven as grind map for 300+ by raising the exp of all the monsters there.

Bt the way.. can you walk in heaven?

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you use edit rather than double posting please chap =]

possible..you could use elsarm as a new map prior to forsaken forest then add heaven as grind map for 300+ by raising the exp of all the monsters there.

That would be awsome. I'm unsure on how to edit the map files to add new spawns though. If we could do this using the extra global maps and making clones of the old maps would make it possible to add new grind areas and event maps.

Bt the way.. can you walk in heaven?

I think with the new ZemiMap it only lets you ride a unicorn outside the safezone in heaven which means unless your 3rd job you cant hunt there as only 3rd job skills work on a unicorn.

Lets Continue this discussion Here.

Back