Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Test Server open - DraGonZ

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
aqualung i manage to start my server,
check
but i cannot connect, could you please try to make a client for my server?
my server ip is 89.36.154.102 and port 3333

Arthy. after setting your Auth server to port 3333, did you also change the worldserver because it uses port 3333. From the archive, the login port is normally 2050.

I tried your's and it does not login. Gives error, can't connect to server.

AquaLung

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
good seems someone have managed the server. btw you dont need hamatchi I created it without hamatchi

Tactic: If your WAN ip is the same as LAN ip then fill in that ip in all rows (db,reg etc.)

If you have a different LAN ip then your WAN then you need to startup the server at LAN ip (Only from map ip's) and when it is started change the ip's of the map db to WAN manual or with query

GL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it too much to ask to release u'r server files aqualung?
i cannot make a client for my server, and yes, i tryed all ports and i changed a lot of things there, i even tryed to connect on the same machine. nothing is working. even if my server starts... i cannot connect to it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey Aqua how does this dragon challenge area work? I finally got to level 250 but i cant seem to understand which firework i need to have because ive bought 100 of each type you can buy from the teleport/shop. Care to explain please?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is it too much to ask to release u'r server files aqualung?
i cannot make a client for my server, and yes, i tryed all ports and i changed a lot of things there, i even tryed to connect on the same machine. nothing is working. even if my server starts... i cannot connect to it.

Arthy,
Sorry, I have been busy with the translating and was away for a while. I can release them. Let me create a brief guide and I will package it up.

AquaLung

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hey Aqua how does this dragon challenge area work? I finally got to level 250 but i cant seem to understand which firework i need to have because ive bought 100 of each type you can buy from the teleport/shop. Care to explain please?

Not yet, still translating. It appeared that the item number matched the firecracker but it must not be right. I am still working on it. I will post a notice when it is working.

AquaLung

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[Server Release]

Sorry it took so long but here it is....

The tables have been mostly translated but not yet completed. The WEB translated Quest.txt file still needs some work before it can be used. I am still working on all of this but with summer here, have not had much time to spend on it.

Pass to archive is : gotitatragezone

AquaLung

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OooOOo biig thanks to you aqualung i go test this ;]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
...aqualung, can you upload your db bak's? ..or write guide how can i open your "live DB's" because if i replace my DataBases whit yours, SQL 2000 post error.. :sq_yellow ...

Thx 4answer ..and sry for my eng.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heyy..not sure why..when i connected to ur server..everi 2-5mins i get dc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is the server down ? whats wrong ? :(

and btw aqua.. i saw youre web.. listen im a photoshop user.. if you care i can make you the webdesign.. but i dont know bull about webiste coding.. so i can give you the images and you make the code for each ... pm me if you want.. btw.. here are some of my work.. they are all signatures there but thats all i have uploaded.. but i know to make anything ..but wallpapers :p.. im goot at designing and dooing any stuff in photoshop :)

look there and see.. you just give me a image and i modify it for you and stuff like that.. or you give me an idea and i make it worthy :p.. pm me if you like my work.. btw.. i made only the ones that have the title Made By Torax or Made/torax :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmmm. I'm having issues with the client. When I select a character to play with, and the map loads. Once I begin to enter the map, the game crashes.
BTW As for the webdesign, I can design your website for you, images and all, or Torax could do the images if he wants.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lols its lik the admin 4ever wun come ragezone and reply our post..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Server Release]

Sorry it took so long but here it is....

The tables have been mostly translated but not yet completed. The WEB translated Quest.txt file still needs some work before it can be used. I am still working on all of this but with summer here, have not had much time to spend on it.

Pass to archive is : gotitatragezone

AquaLung

Is this package still available? And GL w/ translating

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this server is so cool just started playn and love it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all wlcome to travia online server, i'am what u call a helper.. well to start with.. admin wont be coming a lot to see this forum much,, he has problems of his own,, he is busy at the moment with the translation so all of you can have a good times playing.

XTTX-- hey man which client are u using did you download it from Dragon Gamez website.. if so did u download the patches as well? I had the problem before but just the game didn't crash my whole pc turn off. i try downloading direct x latest version of all those programs it fix my problem.. maybe their is a easier war.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heyy..payaso1 i have a problem over here..why isit i always get dced everi 2-5mins..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you pliss tell me what type of wings there are.. for what lvls .... and what are the jobs(1 and 2) for each class ... and at what lvl you can change jobs and where thx :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heya.. ok so i got a bug for you :) .. while i was in game in the map andraesa(or whatever) a notepad poped out and exited the game.. here is what sayd in the notepad..

Back