Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Test Server open - DraGonZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so now i get this error for like 30 seconds after i get into the game and it automatically exites the game ... :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi there guys ^.^

i just started 2 days ago to play Travia on your server, you and the other ppl did some really great work =)

only 2 things i noticed ( dunno if its only me) i cant see the monster hp, same goes for the hp bar in party, and the third thing would be the green dot when you klick somewhere on the ground xD

not really that big or important things ^^"

keep up the great work, if i can be of assistance with smth tell me

greets...Elenia

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Downloading your serv Atm. gonna see what i can help you with.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when im pressing the launch button then this come:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you incras exp to hm... lets say 500?? and drop to (sry for my bad grama)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Emiloo, make sure you installed my client patch completely. Also go into your \/\/indows Control Panel and in Regional and Language settings, check the box to Install East Asian Language Support and re-boot.

AquaLung

when im pressing the launch button then this come:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The EXP and Drops are already extremely high. Anymore is excessive.

AquaLung

hi man!
i agree too...

im lvl 154 or 155 (dont remember now :p) i need to know where and how i chnge job!?!? im a warrior and i need to be a Fighter (im using dual swors... not dual handed).... but its so confusing... i think u can post a tutorial here ^^

bb

eumermoF, eumermoA and eumermoLM
hehe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your serv is just great aqualung! Drop is fine, but exp is a little low when you become 267 its hard to get a level. Only 2 maps left where i can get a lvl up (abandoned forest and heaven). I wonder when you are going to fix dragon quest 250+, maybe there is more easy to get lvl and good drop? :scratch:

For eumermo, to get 1st job you must go to Andarasta and find npc who sells items for warrior and fighter, and chat with him, there will be a *Change Jobs* selection, he also sells 1st job skills.

P.S. Sorry if my english is bad.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your serv is just great aqualung! Drop is fine, but exp is a little low when you become 267 its hard to get a level. Only 2 maps left where i can get a lvl up (abandoned forest and heaven). I wonder when you are going to fix dragon quest 250+, maybe there is more easy to get lvl and good drop? :scratch:

For eumermo, to get 1st job you must go to Andarasta and find npc who sells items for warrior and fighter, and chat with him, there will be a *Change Jobs* selection, he also sells 1st job skills.

P.S. Sorry if my english is bad.
thks man....i think your english is ok...
because im brazilian and i dont know english very well... :)

bb

see u!!!

Back