Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i want my account deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is my last post here as having anything to do with private servers etc,, is hurting my rep and may reflect on the guild i am a part of in ALB18

I want my acount closed please as u do not have this as an option in your usercp

i have also been advised that even having these server files is illegal so i have droppped anything to do with them and would suggest others do the same

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I understand what you say about having it being illegal, not that i rather care about it, since Albatross18 already TRIED to ban me before...
I already had no reputation on Alba18, so dont really matters anyway.
Having Server Files ain't really illegal, as soon as you try to make money with it, it's illegal.
As long as you keep it for LAN Usage or testing char builds it's not something illegal..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it's illegal in that they are not public release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
remember chikebum? indonesian guy who released PANGYA SERVER in this forum.. he had been in jail for several months bcoz of stealing pangya server from BOLEH.COM!!!

i just let you guys know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back