Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to add rare item to shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to add some rare item eg. angel wing into shop but i do not know how to make it. Can someone help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All of rares item are in the iff you only have to edit the pak for showing in shop and able to buy

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks I can add it to shop but now i can't but it. "You can't buy this item"

Deny everything.
Reaction score
Copy your modified pangya_th.iff to the login server and game server directories, overwrite the existing file if necessary.

The pangya_th.iff on the server and client must be the same file, otherwise you'll run into problems like the "Item not on sale" message you get or a bug in the ticker.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hallo i have repack the pangya_Th.iff and my problem is i can't find the rare items in item.iff can you help me please???:*:

Reaction score
hallo i have repack the pangya_Th.iff and my problem is i can't find the rare items in item.iff can you help me please???:*:

Items are in different iff-files.
For example: Parts.iff contains all the "clothes"...

About adding Angel Wings to shop, by default they already are available in the shop, you just don't see them until you meet the requirements.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i have found the rare items in Desc.iff how do I get them in
shop?? what program is good for that FileXplore is not ready for download more can you help me

Deny everything.
Reaction score
How about you use gens or a hex-editor of your choice?

Besides: FileXplorer is still available for download if you work the least amount of logic... follow the download-link and navigate to the main page...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where to download FileXplorer,Tsukasa,i'm sorry,i don't found any Effective link。

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i push download on FileXplorer on

comes error

Not Found

The requested URL /old/public/chreadie/FileXplorer.zip was not found on this server.

Deny everything.
Reaction score
Ah, sorry for that, last time I checked the link it was still intact.

That leaves gens as an alternative program. Or the manual way via hex-editor.

Since gens is the spiritual successor to FileXplorer, I'd say that's the better way.

You could also try PMing chreadie, kindly asking him to re-upload the program... even if you get a "no" for an answer, he'll probably give you a reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back