Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding custom items question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im trying to add the psp sets but just wondering ive seen alot of 130 item id's and dont want to use a id thats in use could i just start off with 200's as my item id's since i dont wanna use a number in use

so instead of 130000000 could i use 200000000 for my item id's ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im trying to add the psp sets but just wondering ive seen alot of 130 item id's and dont want to use a id thats in use could i just start off with 200's as my item id's since i dont wanna use a number in use

so instead of 130000000 could i use 200000000 for my item id's ?

Nope, you can't.
134, 135, 136. This id also means which char it is and a few other stuff (like, if it's a Head acc, Dress, Shoes...)

What you can do is: If it's a 'Top' item, get one recently released dress ID, and increase the final number in 500 or smthing like that.

Using a random item ID won't work.

Edit: But since it's PSP outfits, why don't you just use the normal item ID?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PSP sets are already in a Pangya US iff file as far as I know.

So why don't you just copy/paste the ids ?

If you really need to know how to choose a new ID, there's a formula for that. Look at the DB maybe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back