Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I Can't connect to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just update client in to 584.04 in TH patch

and use ProjectG_584.04_Unpacked_no_GG_No-MultiClient

to login when I login I can't select the server

kanin03 - I Can't connect to the server - RaGEZONE Forums

pls. help me

Deny everything.
Reaction score
Some points to check:
  • Does the game server register with the Auth server?
  • Did it work with an older client executable (remember: The wangreal.dll changed)?
  • Try logging out, in, out and in again (yeah, that's 3 logins in total!). This is a glitch that can happen if the system is under load

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to login for 3 time
and it same

kanin03 - I Can't connect to the server - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't understand about "Does the game server register with the Auth server?"

I change the wangreal.dll but it not work

sry for my English

thx for answer

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Oh ! I know that !

it's my ID problem

I try to create new ID and now I can connect to the server with my new ID

Thxz

I have One question

How can I use the "Admin Procedures" ?

It is on PyServer Repack.v2 floder

Deny everything.
Reaction score
You must read up on SQL a bit, it's essential for the smooth operation of the server.

How you execute the queries in the server repack depends on the query. Some will install stored procedures while others will manipulate table values directly.

Simply put: If there's a line "CREATE PROCEDURE" in the query then it'll install a stored procedure (consider learning how to execute stored procedures your homework for today) while the other queries require you to alter the UID of the user or account.

This is something you have to grasp on your own, if you want to run a server you should have a basic understanding of SQL - that's something we simply cannot teach you here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back